1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. NZtechfreak
    Oh, should update to say that I think we should have the Enigma Acoustics Dharma at the meet now too :)

That leaves the HE-1000 as one of the few remaining "hot new" headphones to track down...

2. Badas

An hour is plenty of time. [​IMG]

Is that the hybrid driver HP?

3. NZtechfreak
    Yeah, the hybrid driver garnering universally favourable meet impressions so far.

4. Badas

Awesome and interesting. Love to test on my WA22.

5. HelmetGuy

I'm setting up next to your table.

6. NZtechfreak

Ha, right now I have the seating arranged so that I am on one side of Tony :p

(that's a lie, there is no seating plan)

It's more than likely I'm going to have the HE-1000 though, to sit alongside my HE-6 and HD800 and Ether, to mention nothing of the table with the Dharma, so everyone there early to set up will have some decisions to make :)

(I still have to decide what high-end speaker amp to borrow on the day too, so might yet be another sweetener where I am)

7. HelmetGuy
    I like to think that I'm done searching for headphones, with the HD800 and W3000ANV. But of course something new and exciting inevitably comes along...

Obviously this is where headphone meets come in handy!

8. neutrak
    Hi, I've never been to anything like this before and I only have a cheap pair of ATH-M50s (starving student), but are there any tickets still available? I'd be pretty interested to see what all these high end headphones I read about actually sound like and inevitably jump on the finance-draining headphones obsession bandwagon :p

9. Razorfoot
    I'd like to go along but im stuck at work until 4pm on saturday- I have been hanging out since last year to listen to some HE-400i or HE-560's before making a decision on which one to buy.

We used to have the HiFiMAN Gear at work (Computer Lounge) but are no longer able to order it from them. Never got the oportunity to see or hear the new models.

10. Badas
    Is anyone taking the Oppo PM1 or PM2?

I would love to hear how these sound with my Arcam DAC / Oppo HA-1 that I will be taking.

11. Badas

Is Computer Lounge going to be there?

12. NZtechfreak

I await confirmation on that. Could well be they will not be there, as I have yet to hear back from them.

13. TonyNewman

Billy seemed to be the driving force for Computer Lounge in the HeadFi space. Now that he has moved on to greener pastures in Oz Computer Lounge seems to have lost some of the love for HeadFi.

14. NZtechfreak
    Also, by the by, my Ether should be with me in around two weeks time...

15. Badas
    ^

Nice one. You must be excited.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.