1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Next

Last
  1. piksnz
    Anyone with ether c here? What sort of tuning pad setup so you use for better sub bass? When I compare the ether c to my hd800s it feels missing something. Love hd800s for its bass depth which seems to be missing in ether c with stock pads.any help would be appreciated.

2. Aiyah
    I think NZTechFreak has one, I also wanted to ask him about the Mojo. I saw on another thread you thought the Go V2 was better, still think that? I may pick one up next pay check (and see if my full setup is worth it over just having the Go)

3. moises13456
    Hi guys! I'm just wondering where do you actually buy this stuffs here in New Zealand? The only store I have seen with a little bit of gear is computerlounge. But the stock they have is few and limited. I'm looking for a store that really focuses on selling headfi stuffs.

4. piksnz
    mostly from outside NZ. Addicted to audio in Australia is a good source for hifi gear. The only issue is you cannot demo any of the stuff and have to buy based on the reviews on headfi.

5. Aiyah
    Speaking of buying, anyone want to buy my basically new Mjolnir 1 (like 3 weeks old). The gain is too high for my cans, but it could be wonderful for you if you have any high impedance cans.

6. piksnz
    would have been keen for ver2 as most of my headphones are SE.

7. chiggah
    Anyone selling a la Figaro 339 , Bottlehead or violectric v200? Looking for amp to drive me HD650

8. Aiyah
    Helmetguy, aka porcupinetrain is selling a Violectric V200.

9. Aiyah
    Anyone up for a meet sometime soon?

10. Vero Golf Champ
    Hey guys.

I just noticed this Kiwi thread. Sweet as.

I bought a few 'phones locally last year (ATH A500X online from Mighty Ape, PSB M4U1 from AVWorld) and my rig (Pro-Ject Boxes from Paul Money HiFi).

All half price too. Imported the ATH PRO700MK2 and SMS Street from the U.S. via YouShop. Recently got rid of all my cans, including MDR XB950BT, except for the Street on ears, and some super comfy little open Sennys for watching tv.

Will post a pic of my station.

11. Vero Golf Champ
    _20160119_151641.jpg

12. Badas
    ^

Sweet rig. :gs1000smile:

Hey count me in if there is another meet soon.

13. 62ohm
    Hey guys, I'm selling several items if anyone here is interested.

AKG K812 https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1046238789 
    Metrum Octave Mk1 https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1046253391

And something which is not strictly relevant to Head-Fi,

Fender Kingman SCE https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1046318201

And if anyone here is selling, I'm looking for a Woo Audio 2 and/or Bryston BHA-1. Please PM me if you're selling :D 

PS: When is the next meet?

14. chiggah
    Hi anyone with bottlehead crack + speedball headphone amp potentially for sale ? Auckland based

15. Grom8
    Hyped to hopefully go to my first headfi meet, does anyone have pair of Fostex TH900 they are willing to sell?

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.