1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Next

Last
  1. chiggah

Hey I was Rohan's friend yesterday and thanks for having us! I had a splendid time and learnt a great deal considering I was the newbie yesterday :) 
    Yes, I have emailed Clarry and will follow up with a phone call

2. Badas

Yeah. Nice meeting you James. What did you think of the Woo WA22?

Clarry is old school (also an older gent). He will be slow responding. However I bet there is nothing this guy doesn't know about tube amps.

3. NZtechfreak
    My Ether (open) still for sale folks, $1600 here.

4. piksnz
    Planning to sell my Beyerdynamic DT1770 Pro for $750. I am based in Auckland. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.
    The headphones is in mint condition, got it as a gift last month.

5. bobbyg1983
    Hey guys, just checking in.  Haven't been around here for a while, sad to see I missed Badas' recent meetup.  I'm definitely interested in the next get-together (hopefully some craft beer fans in the house as well?), if not a full blown meet. 

I've been spending more time on proper stereo than head-fi recently... I've picked up Kef LS50s and an Arcam FMJ A19 integrated amp since the last meet.  They're making beautiful sounds as we speak. 

I've just listed by Schiit Vali (v1) and Cambridge Audio Topaz AM10 integrated on TradeMe.  PM me if interested and I'm sure I can cut a good deal for fellow NZ head-fiers.

Has anyone around Auckland picked up a Chord Mojo?  I'd love to listen to one.  Now that my stereo is sorted, my HD650s need some love and I'm thinking the Mojo's my next 'investment'.

Look forward to catching up sometime soon.

Rob

6. designmind
    Hi people,

I am clearing my gear and saving some money for my next audio acquisition.

Anyone interested in purchasing my Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI headphones for $700? - quite a unique design and I have the even more unique hexagonal fur lined box of course.

See link to learn more: http://www.cnet.com/news/a-high-end-headphone-from-japan-wows-the-audiophiliac/

Not actually sure I really want to part with this - hence resisting putting this onto trade me, so just gauging the interest from the head-fi community at this point...

Let me know if you are interested.

7. ShadowProject
    Hi Team,

Looking to sell my Meridian Audio Explorer 2 DAC for $300 OBO with about 12 month medium use. Few light scratches but otherwise in great condition.

Also looking to sell my Fidelio X2s with 6 month use. In great condition and sound superb! $450 OBO.

I have the cases and all accessories for both :D Based in Wellington, let me know if you interested!!

8. Contrails
    Any meets coming up soon? Weather is starting to limit outdoor activities.

9. Contrails
    Selling my LCD-X in Auckland, New Zealand.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1088344600

10. silversurfer616
    Have a mint LCD2.2F and as new GS1000e on TM but would prefer to sell here to some NZ HeadFiers.
    Also, a portable Ray Samuels SR71b(SE/balanced) if there is someone interested.

11. Contrails

Mate, trademe is a joke.  That website is never short of idiots.  I saw the member offering you $900 for your LCD-2.2F and I laughed at your reply.  

12. silversurfer616
    It mirrors the state of the nation, one might say. But then, only one serious buyer is needed.

Contrails likes this.
  13. CoMaNZ
    Hi all,

New to head-fi and the community, just wondering if anyone would be interested in trading a set of open back cans for my Focal Spirit Professionals?

I bought them April 2016 for $549 via Rappallo AV and have had approx 5 hours use other than that they have been on a stand. I'd like an open-back pair as I need to be able to hear what is going on around me to some degree (angry Mrs :D) but with these I can't. Have original packaging, etc + receipt. If I can't find a trade, I'd consider selling but not too sure where to price them so might need some guidance there. I am based in Auckland so happy for pickup/meetup otherwise can sort something out.

Cheers

14. Giogio
    Hi Guys, I know this is slightly off topic but I am coming to live/study in Auckland for at least two years on 2017 and I would like to start making some contact, hang up, show each other our gears (I have a huge collection of Bluetooth Headphones, some bought, some received as free Test Units for the epic comparison which I am preparing, more than 100 Bluetooth Headphones, I think it may be near the 120 maybe, nearly all model on earth but the very cheap irrelevant ones).
    And, well, maybe some tips about this or that.

Anybody here living in Auckland?

15. CoMaNZ

I am in Auckland :) Also keen on meetups with other enthusiasts.

Funnily enough, the BT doesn't work on the one pair of BT headphones I own (House of Marley Liberate XLBT) so I can only use them as corded.

First

Back
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.