NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

• Dual hifi DAC

• More internal memory

• changeable battery

• more DAC filter for soundsignature

• changeable amps

• android touchscreen

• wifi & bluetooth

• USB DAC

• radio

• xlr balanced output

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 12, 2018 at 12:05 AM Post #361 of 534
Just noticed something while using Bluetooth headphones on the stock FW of Xduoo X3ii. It seems like gapless playback doesn't work when using Bluetooth, while it works without issues when using wired headphones/IEMs. Anyone else experience this on X3ii / X20 on stock FW?

EDIT: Looks like this is a normal occurrence on some Chi-Fi DAPs. For instance, Fiio X3 Mk.III reportedly doesn't have gapless playback when using Bluetooth, similar to what I wrote above (gapless playback only works on wired mode). On the contrary, Hidizs AP80 does gapless in both wired and Bluetooth modes. Still, I want to know if there's someone else have noticed this on X3ii / X20 on stock FW.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2018 at 4:52 AM Post #362 of 534
Xduoo X10 mk2 (X10 II ) ESS9018, like X20

DeGj77fU8AAmE2w.jpg

DeGj77gU8AA3CXe.jpg
Anybody got any news on the X10ii?

Dec 19, 2018 at 4:51 PM Post #363 of 534
Hey guys!

What do you think of the X3 II's sound? I've read so many conflicting opinions and can't decide on whether to buy it or not..

Dec 24, 2018 at 4:39 AM Post #364 of 534
Hey guys!

What do you think of the X3 II's sound? I've read so many conflicting opinions and can't decide on whether to buy it or not..

Ended up buying one. Found one on a store for 87€. That's, I think, too good of a price for this player to miss it.

BTW, anyone has a link for the latest version of Rockbox for the X3 II?

Jan 7, 2019 at 5:11 PM Post #368 of 534
Damn, the new X3 ii with rockbox is quite nice.

The only software problem I am seeing is that if you hold up or down for like more than like 3 seconds, the player will stop scrolling and eventually stop playing whatever you are listening to. Anyone else noticing this issue? I didnt try this before putting rockbox on so I dont know if this is rockbox or player specific.

As a right hander I think I like the button placement on the X3 more than the X3 ii but thats not something you can change with firmware!

Other than those two issues, the player is quite nice. The screen is definitely a step up from the X3's in terms of size!

Jan 8, 2019 at 3:47 PM Post #370 of 534
I also have the Xduoo X3 II player. The instruction manual at: http://xvtx.ru/rockbox/manual.htm is for the original version. Does this work for the X3 II? I couldn't find a .rockbox folder. I downloaded the file: X3ii_v1.0_9970b2e-181013.zip. All this had was the update.upt and readme.txt. I'm unsure what to do.

The maual also says to use: Windows XP or Windows 7. I use Linux mainly, and have Windows 10. Can these be used?

Joe

Jan 17, 2019 at 11:20 AM Post #373 of 534
I also have the Xduoo X3 II player. The instruction manual at: http://xvtx.ru/rockbox/manual.htm is for the original version. Does this work for the X3 II? I couldn't find a .rockbox folder. I downloaded the file: X3ii_v1.0_9970b2e-181013.zip. All this had was the update.upt and readme.txt. I'm unsure what to do.

The maual also says to use: Windows XP or Windows 7. I use Linux mainly, and have Windows 10. Can these be used?

Joe
For successful installation you need Windows XP or Windows 7 operational systems. It is possible to use virtual emulator of this OS like VMWare or a kind of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back