1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by NymPHONOmaniac, Dec 14, 2017.
?

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

1. Dual hifi DAC

2. More internal memory

3. changeable battery

4. more DAC filter for soundsignature

5. changeable amps

6. android touchscreen

7. wifi & bluetooth

8. USB DAC

9. radio

10. xlr balanced output

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last
  1. JoeS
    I have the Xduoo X3 II player
    I have run across this problem: "Update Files Not Found"When I try to flash Rockbox firmware
    The file I downloaded from Vortex was: X3ii_v1.0_9970b2e-181013.zip, which included: readme.txt & update.upt
    I put the update.upt on an 8G micro SD card and put it into the slot on the Xduoo X3 II
    I have searched the internet, but am not finding an answer to change the sector size. I am using Linux for OS

Thanks for help,

Joe

2. johnbthetenth
    Is your card formatted with FAT32?

3. Peib
    i like the inferface but i really dont like the lag it has

4. JoeS
    Yes

I have read that the sector has to be 4096 for Rockbox to work, but am not sure how to change this. Is this your experience?

Joe

5. johnbthetenth
    For me it just worked, on Windows though.

6. JoeS
    Why does the OS matter? I thought that I was supposed to put the update.upt on the micro SD card and then unplug from the compurter and it would apply Rockbox. It's hard to find info on the new X3 II, but this is what I have read on the NET, and I am able to put the file on the micro SD with Linux.

I also have Windows 10 available if I need to use that. How do I use Windows for this?

Joe

7. kundatra
    There is new firmware X3II V1.2 at official XDUOO pages: http://www.xduoo.com/xduoo/uploadfile/X3II_V1.2.rar
    Change log:
    Firmware updated contents:
    1.Fixed the problem that it can not incomplete display the cover.
    2.Add the function that it can auto-play when you start your car if you setting the X3II to Car_play Mode(Note: you need to set the "Breakpiont Play" to "Track" or "Location" in Music Setting)
    3.Update the Language Library
    4.Optimize system

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    Peib and trellus like this.
  8. dafos58
    That's good news. It seems like the "present" xDuoo management runs things better!
    I installed it over the Rockbox version, works without any problems. Could only check the incomplete cover fix, this seems fine now.

9. kundatra
    [/QUOTE]I installed it over the Rockbox version, works without any problems. Could only check the incomplete cover fix, this seems fine now.[/QUOTE]
    When you installed this new official FW over RB, is there dualboot option still present?

10. Peib
    Thank you so much

11. Peib
    Can't install it. I update the firmware but when it restarts I can't choose between the rockbox and the normal mode.

Has anyone the same issue?

12. dafos58
    I installed it over the Rockbox version, works without any problems. Could only check the incomplete cover fix, this seems fine now.[/QUOTE]
    When you installed this new official FW over RB, is there dualboot option still present?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for not mentioning that. No, there's only the new version of the normal OS working after installing the update. For me there is no longer a reason to use Rockbox with the X3II.

Peib likes this.
  13. dafos58
    After installing you will only get the normal OS. If you want Rockbox with the update as a dual boot, you will have to wait until xvortex will make a new version for this.

Peib likes this.
  14. Caddman
    Does the new version support database size > 15,000 tracks? I can't seem to find any information on the specific changes in this update on xduoo's website

15. Peib
    Ohh sorry my bad. I thought the new version available was released from rockbox. I didnt know it was from XDUOO, oficial firmware.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Next

Last