NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

• Dual hifi DAC

• More internal memory

• changeable battery

• more DAC filter for soundsignature

• changeable amps

• android touchscreen

• wifi & bluetooth

• USB DAC

• radio

• xlr balanced output

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 27, 2019 at 2:49 AM Post #376 of 534
I have the Xduoo X3 II player
I have run across this problem: "Update Files Not Found"When I try to flash Rockbox firmware
The file I downloaded from Vortex was: X3ii_v1.0_9970b2e-181013.zip, which included: readme.txt & update.upt
I put the update.upt on an 8G micro SD card and put it into the slot on the Xduoo X3 II
I have searched the internet, but am not finding an answer to change the sector size. I am using Linux for OS

Thanks for help,

Joe

Jan 27, 2019 at 4:29 AM Post #377 of 534
I have the Xduoo X3 II player
I have run across this problem: "Update Files Not Found"When I try to flash Rockbox firmware
The file I downloaded from Vortex was: X3ii_v1.0_9970b2e-181013.zip, which included: readme.txt & update.upt
I put the update.upt on an 8G micro SD card and put it into the slot on the Xduoo X3 II
I have searched the internet, but am not finding an answer to change the sector size. I am using Linux for OS

Thanks for help,

Joe

Is your card formatted with FAT32?

Jan 27, 2019 at 4:02 PM Post #381 of 534
For me it just worked, on Windows though.
Why does the OS matter? I thought that I was supposed to put the update.upt on the micro SD card and then unplug from the compurter and it would apply Rockbox. It's hard to find info on the new X3 II, but this is what I have read on the NET, and I am able to put the file on the micro SD with Linux.

I also have Windows 10 available if I need to use that. How do I use Windows for this?

Joe

Jan 28, 2019 at 10:15 AM Post #382 of 534
There is new firmware X3II V1.2 at official XDUOO pages: http://www.xduoo.com/xduoo/uploadfile/X3II_V1.2.rar
Change log:
Firmware updated contents:
1.Fixed the problem that it can not incomplete display the cover.
2.Add the function that it can auto-play when you start your car if you setting the X3II to Car_play Mode(Note: you need to set the "Breakpiont Play" to "Track" or "Location" in Music Setting)
3.Update the Language Library
4.Optimize system

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2019 at 8:55 AM Post #385 of 534
There is new firmware X3II V1.2 at official XDUOO pages: http://www.xduoo.com/xduoo/uploadfile/X3II_V1.2.rar
Change log:
Firmware updated contents:
1.Fixed the problem that it can not incomplete display the cover.
2.Add the function that it can auto-play when you start your car if you setting the X3II to Car_play Mode(Note: you need to set the "Breakpiont Play" to "Track" or "Location" in Music Setting)
3.Update the Language Library
4.Optimize system
Thank you so much

Jan 29, 2019 at 9:54 AM Post #387 of 534
I installed it over the Rockbox version, works without any problems. Could only check the incomplete cover fix, this seems fine now.[/QUOTE]
When you installed this new official FW over RB, is there dualboot option still present?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for not mentioning that. No, there's only the new version of the normal OS working after installing the update. For me there is no longer a reason to use Rockbox with the X3II.

Jan 29, 2019 at 9:58 AM Post #388 of 534
Can't install it. I update the firmware but when it restarts I can't choose between the rockbox and the normal mode.

Has anyone the same issue?
After installing you will only get the normal OS. If you want Rockbox with the update as a dual boot, you will have to wait until xvortex will make a new version for this.

Jan 29, 2019 at 10:06 AM Post #390 of 534
I installed it over the Rockbox version, works without any problems. Could only check the incomplete cover fix, this seems fine now.
When you installed this new official FW over RB, is there dualboot option still present?

Sorry for not mentioning that. No, there's only the new version of the normal OS working after installing the update. For me there is no longer a reason to use Rockbox with the X3II.
Ohh sorry my bad. I thought the new version available was released from rockbox. I didnt know it was from XDUOO, oficial firmware.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back