NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

• Dual hifi DAC

• More internal memory

• changeable battery

• more DAC filter for soundsignature

• changeable amps

• android touchscreen

• wifi & bluetooth

• USB DAC

• radio

• xlr balanced output

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 8, 2018 at 8:14 PM Post #136 of 534
Does the Xduoo X20 cut the first second of an audio track? Please do not confuse the lag between the play button and the starting of the audio flow through the iem and the bug of cutting the first second of the audio track.
Thanks!
Sometimes X20 stopped and resumed very shortly (1sec) at very early time of the track. I wish It could have been fixed at next firmware.

Feb 11, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #139 of 534
What headphone amps has everyone tried?

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2018 at 8:33 PM Post #140 of 534
By the way, I fall on this....Xduoo hasn't finish to produce new stuff. Don't know much information about this one but its confirm, its a new portable Xduoo dac-amp especially made for smartphone, its call Xduoo POKE. Look like a XD-05 for young generation hehe Tough I will share it even if i'm way more interested about X20!
TB2MPmOeZjI8KJjSsppXXXbyVXa_!!1013693448.jpg

TB24yNaaZic_eJjSZFnXXXVwVXa_!!1013693448.jpg

TB2l49XllDH8KJjSspnXXbNAVXa_!!1013693448.png

TB2UxWSe3LD8KJjSszeXXaGRpXa_!!1013693448.jpg
TB2DrvabBfM8KJjSZFhXXcRyFXa_!!1013693448.jpg
TB2HwyPbBLN8KJjSZPhXXc.spXa_!!1013693448.jpg
TB2Jv9QbBfM8KJjSZPiXXXdspXa_!!1013693448.jpg
TB2jKqWaQfb_uJkHFqDXXXVIVXa_!!1013693448.jpg
TB20VbXbtHO8KJjSZFLXXaTqVXa_!!1013693448.jpg
TB2ujfdbBfM8KJjSZFrXXXSdXXa_!!1013693448.jpg
TB2H1qWaQfb_uJkHFqDXXXVIVXa_!!1013693448.jpg
TB2MHyve8fH8KJjy1XbXXbLdXXa_!!1013693448.jpg
TB2QMi1aQfb_uJkSmLyXXcxoXXa_!!1013693448.jpg

TB2.44ubLjM8KJjSZFyXXXdzVXa_!!1013693448.jpg

Does anyone know where I can buy this other than Chinese websites?

Feb 15, 2018 at 8:51 PM Post #141 of 534
Does anyone know where I can buy this other than Chinese websites?
Still not available outside china....will be soon tough. Don't know when exactly!

Feb 19, 2018 at 8:59 AM Post #145 of 534
You didn't ask but here's my $0.02 on SE vs Balanced. In theory having 2 separate and distinct paths for the processing and amplification means that what happens on one channel cannot effect the other. In the real world the quality of the chips used with dual channel capacity is such that it isn't an issue in practical terms. However when you're talking about a device that has both types of output the Balanced output often has 2x the power if not more. So for a given volume you're getting nicer sound because of practical effects like more headroom, better sound floor because of using less amplification and so on.

I'm in the a wire is a wire camp when talking cables so the opinion above fits right in.

Feb 19, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #146 of 534
Hey @Nymphonomaniac what's your thoughts about SE vs BAL, I'm very interested on that topic since I hardly can hear any difference.
Did not try it alot, but as I compare it fastly right now with Campfire Polaris using balanced and SE mmcx cable, perhaps there a little increase in volume, especially sound pressure as I don't feel itgive way more volume like with balanced out of fiio Q1 mk2. There subtle improvment in instruments separation as well as PRat....far from night and day, but yeah, it sound a little better (so now i keep it balanced for the Polaris!).

Feb 20, 2018 at 10:32 AM Post #147 of 534
You didn't ask but here's my $0.02 on SE vs Balanced. In theory having 2 separate and distinct paths for the processing and amplification means that what happens on one channel cannot effect the other. In the real world the quality of the chips used with dual channel capacity is such that it isn't an issue in practical terms. However when you're talking about a device that has both types of output the Balanced output often has 2x the power if not more. So for a given volume you're getting nicer sound because of practical effects like more headroom, better sound floor because of using less amplification and so on.

I'm in the a wire is a wire camp when talking cables so the opinion above fits right in.

Cool!, Thanks for the insight.

Did not try it alot, but as I compare it fastly right now with Campfire Polaris using balanced and SE mmcx cable, perhaps there a little increase in volume, especially sound pressure as I don't feel itgive way more volume like with balanced out of fiio Q1 mk2. There subtle improvment in instruments separation as well as PRat....far from night and day, but yeah, it sound a little better (so now i keep it balanced for the Polaris!).

Yeah, the volume level it's the same to me between both outs. I wonder how the power specs for SE and BAL fits here.

Is this a 'real' balanced architecture? 9018K2M it's a two channel chip so, I guess only the BAL amp section can be call 'balanced', and not the DAC section. I'm by no means an expert so please feel free to correct me.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2018 at 3:15 PM Post #148 of 534
Is this a 'real' balanced architecture? 9018K2M it's a two channel chip so, I guess only the BAL amp section can be call 'balanced', and not the DAC section. I'm by no means an expert so please feel free to correct me.

Cheers!
Once you get the bits off of the media, memory or SD card, you can duplicate the bits and have 2 entire separate paths. One to deal with the left channel and the other the right. So it is possible to have a completely separate path through all the processing. But again in the real world it doesn't matter practically until you have an analog signal. I'm sure that there will be someone who says that the digital processing must be different because of whatever but I'll counter with my practically argument :smile_phones:

Feb 22, 2018 at 11:40 AM Post #149 of 534
Hi Nymphonomania,

Based on your expitence of the X20, is it a worthy upgrade for someone who have a X10.

Vloh, current owner of x10
Hi,
BIG YES.
I'm not a very big fan of the X10 and find the X20 way more exciting to listen too, there no treble roll off like with the X10 but it isn't too sharp sounding as well, X20 is very detailed with excellent imaging and dynamic range, sound is organic with some beautifull brillance (especially hearable with harpsichord or classical guitar) and decay, complete black background, its a very neutral sounding DAP but far from boring. As well....there ALOT more features than X10. Its smaller and lighter than X10 as well.

Feb 22, 2018 at 11:44 AM Post #150 of 534
So I finally try the hiby Link so I can use my phone as a (very intuitive) remote control for my X20 plug into my sound system. I wait this long cause I was afraid it would be complicate ahah, was very WRONG, its so simple in fact, just download the hiby app (seen in picture) open hiby link and go in option of Hiby player and choose Xduoo X20 to connect and thats it. No problems....only things i'm not good with its about covers for album, but not all my albums have one anyway....
P2210623.JPG P2210626.JPG P2210627.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back