NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Nymphonomaniac, Dec 14, 2017.
?

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

1. Dual hifi DAC

2. More internal memory

3. changeable battery

4. more DAC filter for soundsignature

5. changeable amps

6. android touchscreen

7. wifi & bluetooth

8. USB DAC

9. radio

10. xlr balanced output

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. fuad771
    I wonder this one is better or Fiio X3 III?
    Maybe someone has tested and compared them
    Thanks

2. Ferdi91
    Thank you for your feedback!!!
    Is there any news on the x3+?

3. gazzington
    I ve ordered a x3 as I would like to use RockBox. I can use this out and about as I am too nervous to uses Sony zx300 out and about due to its cost.

Drumkrunk likes this.
  4. Nymphonomaniac
    Finally got the X20 and MAN this really is the XDUOO DAP to own, best sounding one of all, no doubt about it.

Sound quality is really from another league and it deliver an ultra clear and smooth sound, with excellent imaging and details, it have a neutral sound with a little mid centric aspect, complete black background and plenty of amping power.
    Sure, it remind me a little the Ibasso DX90 that use dual ES9018 dac, but in a less sharp unforgiving way, without sacrifiing details, texture and soundstage, little little less airy but perhaps more enjoyable (wich is icnredible cause DX90 is my favorite DAP and cost 100$ more). It have beautifull brilliance and highs sparkle, never peaky, layering is near analytical, another time musicality do not make it feel clinical at all.

UI is a little complicate for now as it have LOT of features, including Bluetooth (with high quality option), hibiz (not try yet), gain and DSD DB gain, USB dac, OTG dac (!).

Use right now the USB dac and it work flawlessly with window, no driver needed, plug and play and its Xmos so it work fast and precise. Cannot say that about Ibasso DX90 dac wich just work well with last firmware (take 1 year).

All in all, this is it: Xduoo can compare to mid tier DAP now, and be very competitive in sound value and features.

P2060331.JPG P2050301.JPG P2060367.JPG P2060328.JPG

Will share more pics...this one are just to show all type of different gear I use with the X20. Don't know why, but they make shine vintage headphones ALOT! So much fun!

5. Saltdiscus
    Where did you buy? How long was the wait? I have blutooth headphone so is it worth it.

6. Nymphonomaniac
    Other things that is very nice is this 2 high quality item include:
    the nice leatherette case (exactly my type of color!) and the 3.5 to 3.5 aux cable as seen in picture. This would have cost 25-30$ for both so this is not a small gift....even if I would have like a OTG cable or converter as well!
    P2070763.JPG
    For the sound, where in audiophile world here, no bassy, hissy or too treble or not enough trebly sound here. The music feel very resolved and very musical, it go deep and wide, feel like you can throw any music at it and it will do them justice. Will share more toughs after I try other features as well as higher quality music including 96khz flac and ultra heavy DSD (not a fan of 2G albums...).

One things sure, its from another league than X10, X3, D3 etc.

I suggest anybody that wanna buy it to try GEARBEST as must of time they offer best price possible and shipping is way faster than ali.

I got mine direcly from Xduoo as they offer me special discount in exchange of my review. Anyway, i'm not affiliated to Xduoo or any seller, i'm the anti selled ass headfier as some know! I prefer asking for discount to keep my objectivity clean of any outside pression or attempt so yeah, my excitation about X20 is utterly true and my only complaint is about the fact it have lot of butons on the right side, wich can be tricky as they are small, but thats just me. UI still is little complicate and ahah I was trying to press the screen so it mean a touch screen would have been nice to navigate trough this numberous features!

hqssui likes this.
  7. Slater
    Why oh why didn't xduoo make it dual card slots?

Nymphonomaniac likes this.
  8. seanwee
    They had to sacrifice one of the slots for the Bluetooth.

I would've preferred dual slots over Bluetooth tbh.

Nymphonomaniac likes this.
  9. jaxz
    My not. Having the hiby link feature and the possibility to use wireless headphones it's a big plus on my book. You can always change cards in almost no time.

Saltdiscus and Nymphonomaniac like this.
  10. Nymphonomaniac
    I don't know but using a 124G I don't feel like I need more space....it do not scan at begining....you need to scan for library stuffs and album image I think, but it really impress me how it read folder fast.
    Still, it have a little lag before playing a song (1-2 seconds), even if you pause it and play back, that is a little issue I would like to be solve, will try scanning microSD to see if it solve the issue.

11. kalo86
    Does the Xduoo X20 cut the first second of an audio track? Please do not confuse the lag between the play button and the starting of the audio flow through the iem and the bug of cutting the first second of the audio track.
    Thanks!

12. Ferdi91
    You talking about the new one? Where did you order it?
    Thank you

13. bsoplinger
    If you're looking for a new X3, the original version, Gearbest probably has the best price short of a one of a kind bargain from eBay. If you mean the new model X3+ it hasn't been released yet

14. hqssui
    Hows the equalizer on X20? As per the description, it is 10 band with 18 presets. Do you have the option for custom eq settings.

Thanks

15. Nymphonomaniac
    No it do not cut first second of music and it do have well working gapless.
    The lag is something else, I just encouter this with the X20 and have hope next firmware update will solve this little problem.

As for EQ, thats a phenomenal EQ! Yep a 10 bands going up to 16khz, I make a test with my Takstar PRO82 ading some bass and 1k vocal and it really work great, not like some other EQ that do not really change sound for better, this is first DAP I have that I will perhaps use the EQ, now, Takstar sound better way more exciting and its just a first test hehe There 8 preset.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    jaxz and hqssui like this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last