NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
Nov 6, 2013 at 2:52 PM Post #661 of 4,971
I probably missed this somewhere but when will the Vali be released? 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Nov 6, 2013 at 4:03 PM Post #664 of 4,971
Just a warning to the community , there are two websites revisco (bookvault,net) and Electrician warehouse (electricianwarehouse.com). Both advertise Schiit products (as well as many others) at significant discounts. Both these sites are hosted in Russia and their sole purpose is to get your credit card number and sit on it then 6 months or a year later (or just before the card exp) they will sell them or use them . In other words they are black market sites for credit card numbers - if supply is low or backordered when this comes out or it looks like you can get a 'better deal' from one of these sites - beware !!!!!!

(currently they are offering new magnis for $66 us)- scam

Nov 6, 2013 at 4:09 PM Post #665 of 4,971
  Just a warning to the community , there are two websites revisco (bookvault,net) and Electrician warehouse (electricianwarehouse.com). Both advertise Schiit products (as well as many others) at significant discounts. Both these sites are hosted in Russia and their sole purpose is to get your credit card number and sit on it then 6 months or a year later (or just before the card exp) they will sell them or use them . In other words they are black market sites for credit card numbers - if supply is low or backordered when this comes out or it looks like you can get a 'better deal' from one of these sites - beware !!!!!!

(currently they are offering new magnis for $66 us)- scam

Whoa thanks man! Good to know about that. Some one ough to post this on the First page of this for any new members who start there 

Nov 6, 2013 at 11:38 PM Post #668 of 4,971
So to those who have used the Vali with an LCD-2, how would you say it performs? Would you consider it a reasonable combination for someone who's already spending a bundle on an LCD-2?

Nov 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM Post #669 of 4,971
  So to those who have used the Vali with an LCD-2, how would you say it performs? Would you consider it a reasonable combination for someone who's already spending a bundle on an LCD-2?

Well I think Purrin heard it with his Modded T50RP. still ppl are reporting nice sound with thick orthos like the modded T50RP

On the positive side I might be getting to hear the Stock T50RP! 

Nov 7, 2013 at 8:15 AM Post #670 of 4,971
  Well I think Purrin heard it with his Modded T50RP. still ppl are reporting nice sound with thick orthos like the modded T50RP

I just got a modded t50rp this week but from what I am told a stock t50rp may not be on the positive side

Nov 7, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #671 of 4,971
  I just got a modded t50rp this week but from what I am told a stock t50rp may not be on the positive side

Still want to hear it stock. It's $100 so I'm not expecting greatness. I'll find some positives in that stock T50RP some how

Nov 7, 2013 at 10:49 AM Post #672 of 4,971
Still want to hear it stock. It's $100 so I'm not expecting greatness. I'll find some positives in that stock T50RP some how

OT: What surprised me on mine was how silky smooth the vocals/midrange is. Fantastic on both SS and a tube amp. Also the soundstage was very diffeent than any of my other cans. On my beyerdyanamics it is as f I am sitting in the third or fourth row and hearing a concert just in front of me - normal listening experience. Withthe t50rp it is as if I have moved up onto the stage and am in the middle of the musicians with some being left/right/ahead/and behind me - very different.Hope you enjoy yours.

Nov 7, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #674 of 4,971
  OT: What surprised me on mine was how silky smooth the vocals/midrange is. Fantastic on both SS and a tube amp. Also the soundstage was very diffeent than any of my other cans. On my beyerdyanamics it is as f I am sitting in the third or fourth row and hearing a concert just in front of me - normal listening experience. Withthe t50rp it is as if I have moved up onto the stage and am in the middle of the musicians with some being left/right/ahead/and behind me - very different.Hope you enjoy yours.

Well sadly No listening for me :3 I'm buying it as part of a Trade, my buyer want's it to stay sealed in Box NEW for the pourpose of the trade... *sad face*

This is quite interesting, I look forward to its release. Looks good so far.

Oh that above post is about the Stock T50RP

Nov 7, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #675 of 4,971

I was looking at your profile and saw you owned the Mad Dogs and sold them. I have 2 pair of modded T50's, one pair I modded from stock, the other ZMF's version. I can say from my perspective, and many others on the forum agree, the stock Fostex is pretty disappointing. Given that you sold your Mad Dogs, I doubt you would find much to like in the stock version unless you plan on modding them. That being said, very few modders achieve the results Dan has with the MD, but it is a lot of fun to do, good luck. BTW Purrin said the Paradox(modded T50) and Vali were "sublime"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back