New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
Oct 10, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #556 of 644
  Update: With no announcement, only half dozen hours before I fly to South America for 6 months FedEx arrived with my 3DD.

I have no time to properly assess it though I believe the right side is loose.  I'll take it with me and update later.

Glad you finally got it man lol. 

Oct 10, 2013 at 4:25 AM Post #557 of 644
  Update: With no announcement, only half dozen hours before I fly to South America for 6 months FedEx arrived with my 3DD.

I have no time to properly assess it though I believe the right side is loose.  I'll take it with me and update later.

wow what luck

Oct 10, 2013 at 8:29 AM Post #559 of 644
Lord I hope he doesn't need a refit, been there done that. Sometimes I don't think that customs are worth the hassle in all honesty!

Oct 10, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #560 of 644
[COLOR=FF00AA][/COLOR]
Lord I hope he doesn't need a refit, been there done that. Sometimes I don't think that customs are worth the hassle in all honesty!

Custom has better seal in my ear than universal
Sometimes ear impression done not properly , this happen to my friend than he sold his custom.

From now I will buy the universal iems

Oct 10, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #561 of 644
Thank-you to those who've followed my UM ordeal.  I won't be posting a lot about the 3DD because I think the ridiculous UM customer service negates the value of their products.

On a funny note UM sent me a product update that the 3DD had been shipped 6 hours after it had already arrived.

Oct 10, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #562 of 644

Yeah, if my ears did not hate universals, I probably would stick with them most of the time–the hassle is a bit much. But, customs are just a better fit, no contest, for me. Honestly, I just use universals to try different sound signatures.

My Miracles are starting to get loose, so I had to decide between reshelling with UM or reshelling with a domestic company (and getting a new custom or two... or three altogether). I've chosen the latter option (including the parentheses), LOL. Thank you, guys, for posting your wait times.

Oct 11, 2013 at 11:45 AM Post #568 of 644
  Yeh, thank you so much ^^

You nare welcome you can try Compoly Foam is very popular , you must search they have for 3 DD or not, because 3 DD ear Canal is big

With Ortofon you must a bit force to set in 
biggrin.gif

my IMO as long i tried with another ear tips , Ortofon is the best for me

Oct 11, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #569 of 644
the stock tips are absolutely garbaged, I've ordered the comply for Ortofons, hopefully they will fit the 3DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back