New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
Sep 1, 2013 at 2:53 AM Post #467 of 644
Quote:
Is there a way to get them in Europe? I read things like FitEar ciems can be bought only in Japan and a few more country in Asia but honestly I don't know the full story behind it.

Theoretically you can get them anywhere.  The question is are you willing to wait five or more months to do that?  Personally I'm feeling some serious remorse about diving in on this one.

Sep 1, 2013 at 3:03 AM Post #468 of 644
Quote:
Theoretically you can get them anywhere.  The question is are you willing to wait five or more months to do that?  Personally I'm feeling some serious remorse about diving in on this one.

After getting SE5way from Poland (all process took 2 weeks only), I am not sure I need to get into all that waiting and possible problems.

Maybe if I ever visit Japan, I can do the business at there, in their headquarters.

Sep 1, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #469 of 644
Quote:
Is there a way to get them in Europe? I read things like FitEar ciems can be bought only in Japan and a few more country in Asia but honestly I don't know the full story behind it.

Quote:

If you mean the Fitear 335, only in Japan and Jaben countries in Asia and Australia. If you mean 3DD, everywhere in the world.

Sep 1, 2013 at 7:53 AM Post #470 of 644
The wait, and the last minute faceplate design change for 3DD is definitely one of my poorest headfi purchase experience....

Sep 1, 2013 at 11:31 AM Post #473 of 644
Quote:
Anyways your wallet is empty for a while and these are more expensive even than the se5
smily_headphones1.gif

You are right and more importantly I need a proper DAP than a second ciem. That being said, I am young and there is a lot of time in front of me, there will be times I will be looking for acrylic ciem to use at home then I will look for possibilities again
happy_face1.gif

Sep 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM Post #474 of 644
I just looked up my order made on May 4th 2012 on the Unique Melody Global site.  The status is 'awaiting shipment'.  Does anybody have some insight as to what this means?  I'm hoping the answer is it's about to get shipped.

Sep 8, 2013 at 3:19 AM Post #475 of 644
I just looked up my order made on May 4th 2012 on the Unique Melody Global site.  The status is 'awaiting shipment'.  Does anybody have some insight as to what this means?  I'm hoping the answer is it's about to get shipped.

I just looked up my order made on May 4th 2012

Did you mean year 2013 not 2012 ?

What kind of um Ciem did you order , it is already more than 1 year since May 4th 2012 ?

I hope Unique Melody Global saw your posting , that Um can fasten your order .

Sep 8, 2013 at 3:23 AM Post #477 of 644
They send them by batches so yours is waiting for a few more. Or at least that is my understanding.

Sep 8, 2013 at 4:18 AM Post #478 of 644
I just looked up my order made on May 4th 2012

Did you mean year 2013 not 2012 ?

What kind of um Ciem did you order , it is already more than 1 year since May 4th 2012 ?

I hope Unique Melody Global saw your posting , that Um can fasten your order .

2013 is correct, typo.

I hope I am in the next batch.  I also hope they fit before I'm off to South America for 6 months; that'd make refits much more of a pain.

Sep 15, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #480 of 644
Meh, Cant wait for mine :\

2013 is correct, typo.

I hope I am in the next batch.  I also hope they fit before I'm off to South America for 6 months; that'd make refits much more of a pain.

Congrats for two of you with your new UM 3 DD
This very good SQ , very clear , detail very good bass impact nod detail
I like it very much my 3 DD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back