New Unique Melody Triple Dynamic CIEM announced
Aug 16, 2013 at 3:31 AM Post #451 of 644
That new cable design is absolutely hideous, how did they ever come up with the design?! especially the connector.

anyone able to fit comply foam with it?

Aug 16, 2013 at 4:59 AM Post #452 of 644
Quote:
That new cable design is absolutely hideous, how did they ever come up with the design?! especially the connector.

anyone able to fit comply foam with it?

When I questioned UM Global about the new cable design (and asked for recessed sockets) I was informed that the 3DD requires it because of the many space filling components inside.

Any comments from the people who have their 3DDs about the quality of the cable?  Does it easily become detached as had been mentioned earlier in the thread?

Aug 16, 2013 at 6:54 AM Post #453 of 644
Quote:
No My Friend forwarder company is In Hong Kong
Compare to ex 1000 , UM 3 DD is more open and better detail .
My UM 3 DD is universal iem , but The seal is better than My ex 1000.

Msybe you can try at Jaben or Kingsound In Hong Kong .

At This moment, I can't find any shop which carries them,but I'm now seriously looking forward trying them as they seems to be a sound upgrade to my ex1000 by lookinh at your impressions.
Another contender for my next move is the flat-4 as its drivers (mainly the LCP diaphragm) and tuning seems promising ,and better still,it's now being carried by kindsound and being cheaper,do you have any expericence with them?

Aug 16, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #454 of 644
At This moment, I can't find any shop which carries them,but I'm now seriously looking forward trying them as they seems to be a sound upgrade to my ex1000 by lookinh at your impressions.
Another contender for my next move is the flat-4 as its drivers (mainly the LCP diaphragm) and tuning seems promising ,and better still,it's now being carried by kindsound and being cheaper,do you have any expericence with them?

I haven't heard flat 4 kaede the expensive ones , the cheaper I have tried once and it is not my taste .

Aug 16, 2013 at 8:37 AM Post #455 of 644
When I questioned UM Global about the new cable design (and asked for recessed sockets) I was informed that the 3DD requires it because of the many space filling components inside.

Any comments from the people who have their 3DDs about the quality of the cable?  Does it easily become detached as had been mentioned earlier in the thread?

It is better the socket for um miracle recess , um 3 DD now is come out , it is easier to become detached compare um miracle .
It is still ok is not loose

Aug 16, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #456 of 644
Quote:

mingo headphones has them in hk

http://www.mingo-hmw.com/home/
thier site does not have them listed but it was confimed in the forms that they will be selling them, they might already have them just vist thier HQ and ask 

Aug 31, 2013 at 5:25 AM Post #459 of 644
Quote:
This thread has been dormant for a few weeks now.  Has anybody else recieved their 3DD or heard anything from UM Global?

I checked with Stephen couple days ago and they are having seriously delays he wasn't even able to give me a ballpark.... "Oct/Nov?" (including the "?") was the best answer he could give me.... to say I'm disappointed is understated.

mad.gif

Aug 31, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #461 of 644
I have had mine for a while. The fit is hard at first but it sounds really nice very clear, airy and punchy. However I cleaning up because I only use se5 and 1plus2 so mine is for sale on the FS thread. Sd3 might follow...not sure

Hi Michael
Why you sell so fast ?
Look like you don't like the SQ from 3 DD
I like my 3 DD very much
I show to friends , they like my 3 DD better than Um Merlin :D

Aug 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #463 of 644
Hi Michael
Why you sell so fast ?
Look like you don't like the SQ from 3 DD
I like my 3 DD very much
I show to friends , they like my 3 DD better than Um Merlin :D
I like the SQ a lot. For me it is better than Heir 5.0, Shure 535 and as good as In Ear SD3, but very different. The reason I sell is that I had 6 iems and listen only to the best 2 which are SE5 and 1plus2. So I sold my Miracles, I am selling the 3DD. Maybe I will sell the SD3 but the comfort is great. I am keeping the Kaede because there are only 200.

But honestly anyone who wants a fun iem with adjustable bass and great clarity and air should lool at these.

Aug 31, 2013 at 1:13 PM Post #465 of 644
Dang I m hating you first batch folks.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back