New Site Platform Bug Reports and Feedback Thread
Feb 20, 2019 at 2:41 PM Post #736 of 1,045
The time limit is in place to prevent back-to-back posts in a thread. Please use the edit option to add additional thoughts to a recent post and the multi-quote feature to reply to multiple messages at once.

From our Posting Guidelines:
Only make one post at a time in any thread. If your post is the last one in the thread and you need to add something, use the Edit button instead. If your browser glitches and re-posts the same thing by accident, please report the duplicate posts and we'll delete them.

Feb 20, 2019 at 3:05 PM Post #737 of 1,045
Thanks for the reply but it doesn't really work for that thread. I don't really want to be posting Metal & trance posts together. I guess it's a recent thing because I haven't had that before.

I'll try and find a workaround or just quit the thread. It's way too time consuming now.

Feb 23, 2019 at 8:39 PM Post #740 of 1,045
Hi axel,
It would be great if you could implement the option in the Sale/Trade Forums of letting me choose the currency.

Example: I live in Italy so it would be super useful for me to see just EUR and GBP currency and don't have to browse through american and any outside EU sellers (becauze of the +28% taxes on goods bought outside the EU)

Let me know, great work.
Enjoy your day,
Giovanni

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019 at 10:30 AM Post #741 of 1,045
Thank you for the suggestion, Giovanni. We're working on finishing up our new classified section of the site, and we've built-in a filter system that will allow you to refine your searches. One of those filters is currency, so once its live you'll be able to filter by currency, shipping region, and many other options.

Apr 28, 2019 at 11:46 AM Post #744 of 1,045
Hi, I have no upload file botton when i try to post a thread. Using Google Chrome. It does show when i send private message.

Thanks.

Jul 6, 2019 at 8:58 PM Post #747 of 1,045
Hi, the search bar at the very top on the right that has the most options, doesn't list the search results in the order from most recent. I understand there is another search bar in the forum portion that does, but the top right one gives me the option to search by title, and other options (so, I prefer to use that one if I need to fine tune the search). I wish that search would list results in the sequence from most recent. If not, if we are able to sort the results by most recent, that would be great.

Jul 7, 2019 at 9:31 AM Post #748 of 1,045
The time limit is in place to prevent back-to-back posts in a thread. Please use the edit option to add additional thoughts to a recent post and the multi-quote feature to reply to multiple messages at once.

From our Posting Guidelines:

The wait time is so much longer now that I am having two problems.

First, sometimes in a private message I want to quickly add something that I need to clarify or forgot to include. There is no edit function in private messages and I need to make my addition as quickly as possible so there is no misunderstanding. The wait seems like forever.

Second, when I have alerts in several threads I am unable to quickly answer questions when moving from thread to thread. Editing or multi quoting are not applicable in this situation. I don't think the wait time should apply when changing to a different thread.

Thanks.

Jul 8, 2019 at 2:43 PM Post #749 of 1,045
Hi, the search bar at the very top on the right that has the most options, doesn't list the search results in the order from most recent. I understand there is another search bar in the forum portion that does, but the top right one gives me the option to search by title, and other options (so, I prefer to use that one if I need to fine tune the search). I wish that search would list results in the sequence from most recent. If not, if we are able to sort the results by most recent, that would be great.

The uppermost search bar will always sort by relevance, and the lower search bar in a thread will always sort by most recent. It sounds like what you're looking for are the full featured search tools, found here or by clicking "More..." in the uppermost search's menu.

The wait time is so much longer now that I am having two problems.

First, sometimes in a private message I want to quickly add something that I need to clarify or forgot to include. There is no edit function in private messages and I need to make my addition as quickly as possible so there is no misunderstanding. The wait seems like forever.

Second, when I have alerts in several threads I am unable to quickly answer questions when moving from thread to thread. Editing or multi quoting are not applicable in this situation. I don't think the wait time should apply when changing to a different thread.

Thanks.

The current wait time between posts is 60 seconds, and has been reduced considerably from what it was in February, when the quoted post was made. It is unlikely that we will be reducing it further.

Jul 8, 2019 at 2:48 PM Post #750 of 1,045
The current wait time between posts is 60 seconds, and has been reduced considerably from what it was in February, when the quoted post was made. It is unlikely that we will be reducing it further

I was wondering if the wait time could be disabled for private messages for the reasons I stated in my other post. Also could the time reset if the person goes into a different thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back