1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Site Platform Bug Reports and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by axelcloris, Apr 26, 2017.
First

Back
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
  1. leeperry
    I still wish search results in PM's were sorted chronologically coz obviously you want the most recent results.

2. AxelCloris Administrator
    The top search box will always default to relevancy, no matter where it is on the site. If you want to search chronologically, you can do that using the advanced search. Enter your search in the Search Conversations tab and select most recent. You can also filter down the results to narrow the number of results.

3. leeperry
    PM's are pretty broken here, started yesterday, when I post one I get a notification that I received one and even though they get posted they still show as unsent.

mbwilson111 likes this.
  4. mbwilson111
    This is happening to me too and with thread posts as well.

Hmmm..now this is just sitting here unsent. Will try later.

5. leeperry
    yes, some forum posts also seem quite indecisive lol

6. joe Administrator
    @leeperry @mbwilson111 - Thanks for reporting this. We're investigating the issue, and are working to get this remedied.

leeperry, RCBinTN and mbwilson111 like this.
  7. RCBinTN
    The post doesn't post the first time, then if you hit "Post Reply" a 2nd time it double posts.
    At least on PM. Haven't tried the open threads, until now ...

8. RCBinTN
    Well, that one worked. Seems it's mostly on PM.

9. leeperry
    Oh yes I've become the king of double-post :D

10. AxelCloris Administrator
    Thank you for the report. We have our team currently working on a fix for the issues the site has been experiencing. PMs will likely remain affected intermittently until we are able to complete the fix.

We're sorry the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience while we work to restore the site.

RCBinTN likes this.
  11. joe Administrator
    Thanks guys. We're working on it. Stay tuned.

RCBinTN and mbwilson111 like this.
  12. jude Administrator
    Also, we are currently updating the search index, and it will be temporarily unavailable for a couple of hours while this is in process.

Thanks for your patience, everyone.

First

Back
39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48