New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil
Jun 27, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #2,341 of 9,484
And earlier there was a cleanup of some posts here, that apparently I started, which is funny, but on topic:

It's friday, almost saturday...

Last words from Jason Stoddard:

With respect to Ragnarok, this means I may be opening up ordering as soon as this week. I'll keep you informed.  

Impatience grows stronger in this one :p

Jun 27, 2014 at 4:23 PM Post #2,342 of 9,484
Methinks next week. Doesn't make sense to open up orders on a Friday and have a flood of questions and e-mails pile up over the weekend.

Jun 27, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #2,343 of 9,484
  Methinks next week. Doesn't make sense to open up orders on a Friday and have a flood of questions and e-mails pile up over the weekend.

And next week we get "Alright sorry people another delay, we'll get it ready by next sunday" or something of the sort... that sort of  feels like it, and we're already at the end of june, so if there's no release before the 1st of July.... that would already be a July 2014 release :D

Jun 27, 2014 at 4:32 PM Post #2,344 of 9,484

And next week we get "Alright sorry people another delay, we'll get it ready by next sunday" or something of the sort... that sort of  feels like it, and we're already at the end of june, so if there's no release before the 1st of July.... that would already be a July 2014 release :D

I said earlier getting a delayed product is better than a broken product.

If we regard hassles and frustration, I can say not getting a product is also better than a broken product, too.

Jun 27, 2014 at 4:33 PM Post #2,345 of 9,484
Looks like it will be slipping into July, now. Production startup, in conjunction with setting up the new space, is SLOOOWWW. As again, apologies for the delay. I'll have a better read when ordering will be opening up next week, and, as usual, I'll keep you in the loop.

People looking for absolute specificity and certainty in regards to release dates should look at other products, please.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Jun 27, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #2,346 of 9,484
Hmm that's unfortunate. Are the initial production review units in the hands of reviewers? Some juicy impressions from jude or another reviewer would definitely help tide people over

Jun 27, 2014 at 5:02 PM Post #2,348 of 9,484
  Hmm that's unfortunate. Are the initial production review units in the hands of reviewers? Some juicy impressions from jude or another reviewer would definitely help tide people over

Jude has one, as well as others. 

Jun 27, 2014 at 5:05 PM Post #2,350 of 9,484

This is mostly the reason for the Impatience...
We're left in the dark, there's no page for specs, there's no reviews.
We're almost totally left in the dark except the occasional "Orders will be open this week" or another which is not very specific and we end up waiting that time with further delays.

So yes, the fact that we're kept in the secret is what bothers the most.

People looking for absolute specificity and certainty in regards to release dates should look at other products, please.

That's not an option, cause I've decided on the Ragnarok :D

Jun 27, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #2,351 of 9,484

We're almost totally left in the dark except the occasional "Orders will be open this week" or another which is not very specific and we end up waiting that time with further delays.

You're not in the dark. I am providing information as it becomes available. I have posted several times here in the last month. However, the information I have is based on what we know at the time, and can and will change, as I have made abundantly clear. 

I have already addressed your comment about not having a spec sheet. As with all of our products, complete specs will be available on launch. Which will have pretty much nothing to do with the way it sounds.

If this is truly so bothersome, please consider another product. 

Jun 27, 2014 at 5:16 PM Post #2,352 of 9,484
Let me chime in as one of those who will get one when Schiit is darn good and ready to sell them. And I'm perfectly happy to wait.

Jun 27, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #2,353 of 9,484
  Jude has one, as well as others. 

Very nice, hopefully we may start hearing from them soon. Very curious what they have to say 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 27, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #2,354 of 9,484

confused_face_2.gif

If you've already decided on buying it, then why do you need specs, reviews, and every detail of the manufacturing and shipping process?

Jun 27, 2014 at 6:00 PM Post #2,355 of 9,484
Speaking as one who can also 'suffer' from and then infect others with, '1st world problems', aka 'the white man's burden'
atsmile.gif

I do find it funny that we can get all wound up over (from a big picture perspective) such relatively insignificant niggles.

Events and circumstances unfold as they should and all the angst (be it great or not so great
atsmile.gif
) is but additional drama that usually just slows down the forward progress.

Sage words these are, "So sit back, relax, and enjoy what you’re listening to!"

JJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back