New Questyle CMA400i
Sep 15, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #106 of 1,014
For those who are in US, what's the point to follow this thread or even discuss on this when they are not going to make it available for US market!
As I like to say ..... "Zackly" (& yes I know this isn't a real word in the English language; That's why I put " " around it) (Please turn off the 'Spell-Bot' it annoys those of us who are fairly literate in our native language & use 'Slang' for emphasis reasons only)

Yeah... You have to learn to be careful following threads that are actually "preview threads". You've heard of "Vaporware"..... Well, a lot of threads here are "zackly" about that here on Head-Fi.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2017 at 9:49 PM Post #107 of 1,014
As I like to say ..... "Zackly" (& yes I know this isn't a real word in the English language; That's why I put " " around it) (Please turn off the 'Spell-Bot' it annoys those of us who are fairly literate in our native language & use 'Slang' for emphasis reasons only)

Yeah... You have to learn to be careful following threads that are actually "preview threads". You've heard of "Vaporware"..... Well, a lot of threads here are "zackly" about that here on Head-Fi.

I wonder how you manage to read and interact on global forums when you get so annoyed by people across the globe who don't speak your language and are not fairly literate in "your own" language. And if you get so annoyed then why do you even purchase products made in a country where people are not fairly literate in your language?

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2017 at 11:05 PM Post #108 of 1,014
I wonder how you manage to read and interact on global forums when you get so annoyed by people across the globe who don't speak your language and are not fairly literate in "your own" language. And if you get so annoyed then why do you even purchase products made in a country where people are not fairly literate in your language?

My annoyance was simply directed towards the use of the "Spell-Bot" trying to underline what it incorrectly assumed was a spelling mistake on my part......... There's a saying about making assumptions . I have no problem having patience with other people........ It is absolutely Silly that an Automatic Device app should take liberties trying to correct personally intended "Incorrect" spelling, Heh,heh,heh........... (Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to make assumptions, as you completely missed my intention to point out some silliness)

Have a Great Day

Sep 21, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #111 of 1,014
I am thinking, just by specs alone, Jotunheim will have a better amp section while CMA400i will have a much much much better DAC section

Sep 21, 2017 at 10:09 PM Post #112 of 1,014
Has anyone tried the CMA400i with an android phone using an OTG cable?

Not USB otg, but I tried the demo with a USB b - micro USB cable to my Z5 running onkyo hf player.
I think there shouldn't be any trouble running it through a USB otg cable

Sep 26, 2017 at 9:40 PM Post #114 of 1,014
Here is the latest information from Moon Audio that I received via email today:

"The CMA400i and the QP2R were delayed due to the Apple. They are produced at the same factory, Foxconn and due to the iphone's recent upgrade, their final production was pushed back.
I do know the QP2R is supposed to arrive sooner than the CMA400i, but last I heard October would be the latest for both. I have reached out to the distributor again this morning to follow up. I'll alert you as soon as I hear back."

So now it's October, not holding my breath...

Oct 1, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #116 of 1,014
Are there any other sources to download the 400i driver aside from Questyle's website? Seems like their website is down atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back