[New] Philips Fidelio X1
Jan 22, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #3,574 of 5,962
that's still under the suggested retail price. No-one knows when a flash sale will happen, or for how long it will be offered. If you like the Phones you shouldn't feel bad about paying 250, as it was a very unexpected thing to see them last night for 150. I literally couldn't believe it when I was browsing through my wish list late last night and noticed the price change - that was insanely fortunate as they had JUST gone on sale then. That was after midnight and by the time I woke up today, they were all gone. 

Jan 22, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #3,577 of 5,962
They also asked me for a link to the product showing the price in a support request I put in through e-mail... I e-mailed them back telling them that it sold out and that it's no longer on Amazon at $149 and asked them if there was no way to see the price history on the product from their end?

I just got an e-mail saying this:

"Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on item. I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us. 

Since the price of the item has changed within seven days of the delivery of the order, I've issued a refund for the price difference in the amount of $100. You should see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. "

beerchug.gif

No need to even point them to this thread!

I love Amazon!  They almost always have great customer service!

Jan 23, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #3,582 of 5,962
Since I don't have a amp/dac , is it suppose to sound under powered? I tried using it on my Android, with the volume max the sound is low. It sounds great though

Also, try using a different cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back