New Member Introductions thread
Jan 6, 2024 at 9:26 PM Post #15,201 of 15,598
Hi, I' fairly new here, but I've been a professional musician my whole life. Obviously I love music, anything with feel as I'm a bassist and drummer. I've been into hi fi since I was 15, but just recently got into the headphone world. I have a Hugo 2 Dac/Amp, Denafrips Aries 12th Dac, Aune S17 amp, Schiit Jotunheim 2, Hifiman Sundara, Arya Stealth, HE1000se, Focal Bathys, Beyerdynamics HD770-250 ohm, and their HD 280, Sony HDR-7510's Apple Airpod Pro 2, and a closet full of other hif gear I've purchased in the past 12 months. I'm wondering if the Gsx Mini or the 11Audio, is a good fit for my He1000se's? I want more...soundstage, hehe, my world just isn't big enough, and I'm allergic to sibilance.
Welcome…I found the Wells Audio Dragon (I had the level 2) was amazing with the HEKSE.

Jan 7, 2024 at 5:29 AM Post #15,203 of 15,598
Greetings from the Netherlands!
I know Head-Fi for about 10 years but was never 'active'. Been a audio fanatic for a while longer but not al the time as active as the past few years. Started my headphone journey about five years ago with a DT880. Fast forwarding to now I'm running on setup A an Sundara on a Schiit Modius/Valhalla 2 stack for music and gaming, setup B runs Modius/Magnius and a DT1990 for films/series. I'm exited about a vintage Sennheiser HD 430 that's on its way to me to dip in vintage gear. I'm in the market to expand my headphones collection but will take my time and loads of research and considering. I'm happy to have (re)found a place where people are as crazy about audio as I am.

Jan 7, 2024 at 3:54 PM Post #15,204 of 15,598
Hello audiophiles!

I like reading about headphones, earphones, IEMs, speakers, and pretty much anything related sound. I have dabbled in some products over the years and continue to research into what else is out there. But, most of all, I enjoy to listening to various artists. Anyway, I hope to learn more as I follow different forums and enjoy reading reviews/experiences related to audio.

Cheers everyone!

Jan 7, 2024 at 5:06 PM Post #15,206 of 15,598
Hello audiophiles!

I like reading about headphones, earphones, IEMs, speakers, and pretty much anything related sound. I have dabbled in some products over the years and continue to research into what else is out there. But, most of all, I enjoy to listening to various artists. Anyway, I hope to learn more as I follow different forums and enjoy reading reviews/experiences related to audio.

Cheers everyone!
Welcome !!!

Jan 8, 2024 at 6:50 AM Post #15,209 of 15,598
Hi all,

New member but lurking on/off for years. Used Shure SE215/535 for most of the 2010s then stumbled into the wider IEM/TWS scene through Noble and Sennheiser. Still new to putting the various aspects together (e.g. no idea on replacement ear tips and just chose comply foams for my IE600 to reduce the higher frequencies) to create the sound that suits my taste. Keen to learn more and contribute as I do get to go visit Tokyo 2/3 times a year and always spend time at e-ephones.

Cheers
Ken

Jan 8, 2024 at 7:44 AM Post #15,210 of 15,598
Hi all,

New member but lurking on/off for years. Used Shure SE215/535 for most of the 2010s then stumbled into the wider IEM/TWS scene through Noble and Sennheiser. Still new to putting the various aspects together (e.g. no idea on replacement ear tips and just chose comply foams for my IE600 to reduce the higher frequencies) to create the sound that suits my taste. Keen to learn more and contribute as I do get to go visit Tokyo 2/3 times a year and always spend time at e-ephones.

Cheers
Ken
Welcome !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back