New Member Introductions thread
May 26, 2023 at 2:40 PM Post #14,686 of 15,605
Hi! I'm Spencer from Michigan, US. I'm trying to learn from this forum the best way to downsize my collection! Wish me luck

May 27, 2023 at 12:56 PM Post #14,688 of 15,605
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, but have been a lurker for a couple years now. Finally picked up a pair of HD650s after wanting them for a long time, thanks in large part to this forum. (They make my classical so much more enjoyable than the dt990s I was using) Now I'm trying to find the best way to drive them!

I'm Noah from Seattle 👋

May 28, 2023 at 6:02 AM Post #14,689 of 15,605
Hi All,

New member here. I have been reading posts for a couple of years now, gleaning some great information so I finally decided to join up.
I've just bought some Sony Linkbuds S, impressed so far, connected to my Google Pixel 6 Pro. I'm now looking to upgrade from my Onkyo DP-X1 DAP since it won't recognise the new buds.

Cheers from Billingham, UK
John

May 28, 2023 at 6:17 AM Post #14,690 of 15,605
Hello everyone, just joined the site.
I've got Campfire Supermoon IEM (just received), and also Ultimate Ears ones (forgot the model nor but it is the Capitol Studios one). I have just bought an A&K SR35 as I have left my iPod on a plane (!). From my main system, I am using an iFi Diablo to drive Dan Clark Audio Ether Flow. I also have an old Senheiser HD600 lying about somewhere.

May 28, 2023 at 7:25 AM Post #14,691 of 15,605
Hello everyone, just joined the site.
I've got Campfire Supermoon IEM (just received), and also Ultimate Ears ones (forgot the model nor but it is the Capitol Studios one). I have just bought an A&K SR35 as I have left my iPod on a plane (!). From my main system, I am using an iFi Diablo to drive Dan Clark Audio Ether Flow. I also have an old Senheiser HD600 lying about somewhere.
How are the Supermoons?

May 28, 2023 at 11:52 AM Post #14,693 of 15,605
Good morning to everyone

I'm Superkalou from Lyon in France. Passionate about HIFI but also about good food and Bonsai, I try to reconcile all my passions by sharing them with my entourage.

I have nomadic equipment (Nostalgia Camelot, Rai Meze Penta + dap DX320EX) and sedentary (caque Dan Clark Aeon 2 Noire, Anand and ifi idsd pro + ican pro signature).

I regularly follow the posts of this forum that I find very enriching in learning my passion.

Have a good day 😋

May 30, 2023 at 9:11 AM Post #14,696 of 15,605
Well,

I’m Justin from Taipei, Taiwan. I like to listen the music, so I bought many headphones, DAC and Amp. I love Jazz, JPOP, some classical music. Hope that you like my first post.

May 30, 2023 at 9:54 PM Post #14,697 of 15,605
I'm making a bit of a return to personal audio after a long hiatus. I'm working from home now, so I don't get satiated with listening in the car anymore.

My, my, I can't believe how much the full size headphone landscape has changed! So many more options now. But for my purposes I'm focused on IEMs these days.

Jun 1, 2023 at 6:44 AM Post #14,698 of 15,605
Josh here from the Midwest. Here to share experience and learn from the whoopsies of others to save my wallet. Cheers and happy listening.

Jun 2, 2023 at 1:35 PM Post #14,699 of 15,605
Hello,

My name is Frank and I'm a Headphone Addict, or so it's starting to seem like that. Just getting into headphones and wanted to say what a great site this is. It's already helped me in my first tube amp purchase and headphone upgrade
L3000.gif
Me too. Good luck dealing with Narcissistic sellers. They even suggested me to start buying at 100 dollars to build Trust. Can you believe it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back