New Member Introductions thread
Nov 9, 2022 at 3:58 AM Post #14,071 of 15,538
Hi everyone, I'm Garry. I've only recently gotten serious with this hobby with things quickly ramping up in quality and cost when I fell in love with Chord products. Currently have a Chord Qutest paired with a Burson Soloist 3XP driving a Fostex TH-600. Discovered that the legendary Rob Watts is active here so just had to join up.

Nov 9, 2022 at 12:37 PM Post #14,073 of 15,538
Hey everybody. I’am member of this forum since early 2009. Mostly reading things and buying stuff. Recently tried to sell some of my gear and realised I need to have 15 posts on my account prior to be able to do that.
Cheers,
Michal

Nov 10, 2022 at 7:13 AM Post #14,076 of 15,538
Hi there!
I'm not really new here, I lost access of my email and then the forum after a while asked for a password reset, without it I couldn't log in the forums...therefore I opened a new account.
If a staff member can help me with recuperating the old account (I obviously have the old credentials, username, password, and the email associated but this can't be used for a password reset) I would be grateful, otherwise...my new name is SupreM! :beyersmile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2022 at 7:54 PM Post #14,078 of 15,538
Hi there!
I'm not really new here, I lost access of my email and then the forum after a while asked for a password reset, without it I couldn't log in the forums...therefore I opened a new account.
If a staff member can help me with recuperating the old account (I obviously have the old credentials, username, password, and the email associated but this can't be used for a password reset) I would be grateful, otherwise...my new name is SupreM! :beyersmile:
And I'm back with my old account! A very big thank you to the staff member that made it possible!

Nov 11, 2022 at 3:07 PM Post #14,081 of 15,538
Longtime lurker and finally a new member. I’ve been on What’s Best Forum, Audiogon and US Audio Mart for ten plus years as fbhifi. Have Susvaras and a brand new pair of Meze Elites. Look forward to maximizing the performance of both with the help of you guys. Franz

Nov 12, 2022 at 10:38 AM Post #14,083 of 15,538
Greetings all,

Here to read, listen, and learn. Recently acquired a Topping DX3 Pro+ to feed digital sources (laptop, iPad) to rather dated Adcom separates in my home office.
It appears I've caught the headphone bug and am looking for advice as what would pair with the Topping as a entry point. Rather large expenditures for home repairs and updates make the choice budget conscious. Thanks..

Nov 13, 2022 at 1:20 AM Post #14,084 of 15,538
Hi, my name is Niniao and this is my first day at Head-Fi.I've actually been visiting this forum for a few years now,I read a lot of great posts here and learned a lot. Now I decided to be prat of you and share what I've learned with everyone.:relieved::gs1000smile:hahaha~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back