New Member Introductions thread
Nov 30, 2021 at 9:39 PM Post #13,144 of 15,649
Dec 1, 2021 at 9:23 AM Post #13,146 of 15,649
Hi, PopinTeddy here
New account but I've been lurking for a while here, most of my discussions happen on Hifiguides but glad to finally get to join here!

Headphones:
  1. Hifiman HE400se
  2. 1More Triple-Driver Over-Ear (graphene Red/Black)
  3. Koss KPH30i Clear (Modded)
IEMs:
  1. Moondrop Variations
  2. Mangird Tea
  3. Tripowin x BGGAR Mele
  4. Blon BL-05s
  5. Tin HIFI T4
  6. Tin HIFI T2
  7. QKZ VK4
  8. KZ ZEX
  9. Final Audio E500
Sources:
  1. iFi Zen DAC V2
  2. xDuoo MT-602 Tube Hybrid
  3. FiiO BTR3K
  4. FiiO K3

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2021 at 9:37 AM Post #13,147 of 15,649
Hello there!
I'm kesobie! I've been reading reviews on this site for quite some time but I would like to also interact with people here! I'm relatively new to the audio scene and I'd like to learn more about audio!

IEM:
QKZ AK6
KZ EDX Pro
HZSound Heart Mirror

Buds:
Faaeal Iris Ancestor

Headphones:
Samson SR850

Sources:
Avani
Odyssey HD

Dec 1, 2021 at 12:45 PM Post #13,148 of 15,649
Long time lurker...just decided to engage in some conversations. Long time audiophile. Sold my expensive gear (monoblocks, pre-amp, huge speakers) and decided to downsize. Happier than ever with simple integrated amps and smaller speakers. With covid and work from home, I got interested in a headphone/desktop system. I started with a Musical Fidelity M6sR DAC to drive my trusted SennheiserHD650s. Upgraded early this year and I am currently running a pair of Hifiman Arya on a Topping A90 fed by either an Auralic Vega DAC or, since last week, a Musician Pegasus DAC (wow!) Looking for an upgrade early next year: surely a tube amp (I feel the A90 is a little dry) and perhaps new cans...and another R2R DAC to replace the M6sR also!

Dec 2, 2021 at 4:20 PM Post #13,149 of 15,649
Hello! My name is David and I have been lurking on these forums now and then for years and I thought it was about time to join in on the conversations. I enjoy listening to music, and my tastes span diverse genres, jazz, classical, rock, EDM, ambient, experimental, and more. I'm interested in upgrading my headphone and speaker listening environments, and I have a lot to learn. Professionally I create videos and teach video production, and the sound component of my work has always been influenced by my interest in music reproduction in the home and on the road.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2021 at 1:19 AM Post #13,150 of 15,649
Hi everyone, finally I created an account to say thanks and to join the awesome discussions here.
A little bit about me: My name is Lea and I live in Singapore. I am a musician and I listen to music a lot, mainly classical and metal, but also other genres like rock, jazz, J-pop, K-pop, etc.
Head-fi community is so resourceful and the posts here have helped me a lot in choosing my gears throughout the years (recently FiiO FA9 after reading the sharings from @Vamp898) so thank you all very much.
I hope to learn more from you all :)

Dec 3, 2021 at 4:13 PM Post #13,154 of 15,649
Long time reader of head-fi and finally decided to join the discussions. For gear, I still use my Sony MDR-7506's for professional sound recording on location. For digital home listening I'm using the Audeze mx4 with Simaudio DAC and a Schiit Magni 3 amp. For vinyl I use the old version Sennheiser HD600 with a Hafler HA75 amp. The Hafler is one of those pieces I will never part with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back