New Member Introductions thread
Jul 1, 2021 at 9:46 AM Post #12,691 of 15,540
Greetings from Burlington, Vermont! I've been a reader of Head-Fi forums for many years but never an active participant. This is my first attempt. Looking forward to interacting with everyone.

My gear: Sennheiser HD800S, Woo Audio WA6 amp, Schiit Audio Bifrost DAC, Sony 209ES CD player, Tidal HiFi streaming from my phone.

Jul 1, 2021 at 9:58 AM Post #12,692 of 15,540
Greetings from Burlington, Vermont! I've been a reader of Head-Fi forums for many years but never an active participant. This is my first attempt. Looking forward to interacting with everyone.

My gear: Sennheiser HD800S, Woo Audio WA6 amp, Schiit Audio Bifrost DAC, Sony 209ES CD player, Tidal HiFi streaming from my phone.
Nice gear already! Welcome to Head-Fi.

Jul 2, 2021 at 9:14 AM Post #12,695 of 15,540
Hello all,

I recently started getting into this hobby. I have DT770 pro, HD58X, iSine 20, PX7... have speakers too but can't wear those on my head. :D
Welcome! I had the DT770's several years ago and really enjoyed them...probably my favorite closed-back headphones. I had the 80ohm version. I also remember the incredible ear pads...really comfy for long listening sessions.

Jul 3, 2021 at 10:24 PM Post #12,699 of 15,540
Hi I am a Canadian noob audiophile. I have a basic black schiit stack and am the owner of a new loki plus that I'm not sure I needed. I recently inherited a record player but I have no phono so I am looking for one now. I am using shp9600 though I am eager to try out a different pair. Probably shp9500 because it's cheap and everyone says they sound completely different to my current set.
Anyway I'm looking for info and advice to help me become a better audiophile
Thanks for having me

Jul 3, 2021 at 11:23 PM Post #12,700 of 15,540
Hi! I am from the Philippines. I just had by first Open-Backs a few weeks back, a Philips SHP9500. I really didn't like it at first as it was bland compared to my old closed-back headphones, except for the comfort. But, as I was trying to tweak things up and understand headphones better, I was kinda hooked on their differences and to what I really want in a headphone. I am currently on the hunt to find my next headphone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back