New Member Introductions thread
Jun 7, 2021 at 2:30 PM Post #12,631 of 15,585
Hello,

My name is Frank and I'm a Headphone Addict, or so it's starting to seem like that. Just getting into headphones and wanted to say what a great site this is. It's already helped me in my first tube amp purchase and headphone upgrade
L3000.gif

Jun 8, 2021 at 9:22 AM Post #12,634 of 15,585
Edit: Many times to the HF support ! everything has been corrected, glad to came back among you !

----

Hi all,
this is my second account. I'm unable to use the pwd reminder due to the expiry of my own hosted mail domain name... i discover that after a long absence.
I contacted HF support, hope it could find a solution to my issue.
Surprisingly, it does not offer a rescue email, it's a shame :/

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2021 at 10:58 PM Post #12,635 of 15,585
Name's Drac. Been lurking for a long while here looking at reviews and discussions. Thought I might as well join so that I could learn more and engage in discussions. Been slowly getting into headphones and audio gear with what money I have and it makes listening to music more fun.

Having another place to buy and sell used gear is a great benefit.

Jun 9, 2021 at 8:12 PM Post #12,640 of 15,585
Hi! Just joined the forum in hopes of growing my audio listening quality beyond my Bose QC35, Shure SE315, and my smartphone's headphone jack. I'm also a Linux and Free Software diehard, so I'm on the lookout for good free software solutions for organizing my music collection and listening to it in high quality.

Jun 10, 2021 at 10:28 AM Post #12,643 of 15,585
Hello everybody! My first post here on the forum. I have been reading it for few years, tons of useful info can be found here which is greatly appreciated. So now I decided to register on Head-Fi to turn into more active member of this society. And hoping also that I may contribute into certain topics and discussions here. I am Sergiy by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back