New Member Introductions thread
Nov 1, 2020 at 9:49 AM Post #11,958 of 15,539
Hi New member to Head-Fi. Been lurking for several months figure i'd make it official.
What a wonderful source of information! hopefully I can contribute something in the future.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2020 at 10:16 AM Post #11,959 of 15,539
Hello all. New member. 57 year old guy, long time music enthusiast and guitar player. Recently started enjoying headphones again. Have an Amazon HD subscription and really enjoy listening to high res music. Currently using Sony wh-1000xm4's with my Note 8. I'm thinking about getting a DAP. If I could get one that could also work as a DAC for my laptop and PC that would be cool.

Looking forward to learning and exploring this hobby more.

Nov 1, 2020 at 8:58 PM Post #11,961 of 15,539
Hey all, I started my account over a decade ago, but getting a bit more used to posting here! Got an HE-500 powered through an SMSL SP200.

Nov 1, 2020 at 9:22 PM Post #11,962 of 15,539
Hello, I've been reading the forum for a while and becoming a new member as of today. I am in the hobby with UE Triple Fi 10, Audeze LCD-2, Meze Classic 99 along with Woo Audio WA7, and Topping D50s A50s combo. Looking to learn and participate in the forum.

Nov 2, 2020 at 7:34 AM Post #11,963 of 15,539
I forgot to introduce myself,I joined this forum several years ago,I am from china,and I am not good at English,here is my klippel listening test reasult.I think I have good ears,nice to meet you in this forum.
QQ图片20201030173357(1).png

Nov 3, 2020 at 11:50 PM Post #11,967 of 15,539
Hi everyone! I'm Hackasaures, or /u/Hacksaures on reddit. I'm a huge gearhead. I love photography (both analog and digital), writing, and audio. It's nice to finally join a new community!

I've been struggling with meeting new people during this pandemic, and finding a new huge community has been amazing for me. Glad to be here :D

Nov 4, 2020 at 10:23 AM Post #11,968 of 15,539
Hey there, I'm Daniel696, but you can call me Daniel if you'd like. I've been mostly collecting lower-midrange high-fi equipment on the side and I truly enjoy music as a listening passion. I don't know if you guys do this as well, but I typically sit down for listening sessions for hours at a time, not just for analyzing but for fun as well. It's one of my favorite hobbies to the point where if I had to trade between my hearing or my sight, I'd absolutely keep my hearing. I've been lurking on Head-fi.org for a while without an account to checkout reviews for various headphones and other gear that look interesting to me. My collection includes such things as Creative's Katana Soundbar, the EVGA Nu Audio Sound Card, Sennheiser 6XX, Tin Hifi T2 Pro, and a Creative AE-5. My typical choice of music is around more Electronic music such as House, Trance, and Dubstep. I listen to artists such as Ghost Data, Ujico, Alstroemeria Records, Shibayan Records, EastNewSound, and Teddyloid. Looking forward to talking audio with you guys.

Nov 5, 2020 at 9:53 AM Post #11,969 of 15,539
Hi guys. I was on the market for some new earbuds/headphones. I was tempted to replace my ageing Sony MDR-1000xM1s with the ones currently on sale the MDR-1000xM3s.
But after sleeping on it for a few days and researching a bit I felt that the upgrades weren't worth it, and used that money to try some IEMs, that I heard a lot of good things about. (My first encounter with them was a little disappointing).
I chose the Moondrop Blessing 2. I hope that they satisfy my tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back