New Member Introductions thread
Jun 10, 2020 at 2:43 PM Post #11,526 of 15,537
Howdy folks,

Long time listener, first time caller. No, seriously, I've been reading threads on hi-fi for the better part of 5 years, just never felt the need to participate. Well, now that I'm getting back into all this audio stuff, figure it's as good a time as ever to get started talking.
I'm a big fan of DIY projects, especially ones where you get to add a bit of yourself. Hopefully I'll be able to help contribute something here, rather than just borrowing!

Jun 10, 2020 at 4:48 PM Post #11,527 of 15,537
Hi,

Been lurking for a while. I build my own tube amps and DIY speaker projects as a hobby, but I'm also a fan of head gear (Mad Dogs, Er4sr)

Jun 12, 2020 at 4:27 PM Post #11,532 of 15,537
Hi there, been lurking here for a few months as i try to decide how to progress into high(er) end audio gear. I’ve been gradually dropping more $$ on this hobby over the last few years, but it seems to have got more serious when I bought a pair of SE535s last year to replace a dead pair of Bose QC20s. What a difference that made just using an iPhone.

Now I’m looking to upgrade my source, can’t decide whether to get a DAC eg Chord Mojo, DAP eg AK SR25, or just get an LG V30+ and put the $$ saved away for IEM/headphone upgrade in future.

Look forward to learning from shared experiences of you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back