New Member Introductions thread
Apr 22, 2020 at 9:29 AM Post #11,358 of 15,519
Hey!~

My name's Garner and Im an Australian dude getting into Audiophile gear. I think I've made a solid entrance with my starting gear being the Schiit Magni/Modi with the HD-6xx but now Im looking for what I should get next. Ive come here in search of that! So if you catch me around, I'm probably ripping my hair out at having watched/read too many reviews :p

Catch ya around and have a nice day!

Apr 22, 2020 at 10:49 AM Post #11,360 of 15,519
Hi everyone,

I just joined this forum after lurking around for some time reading many reviews. Im new to the world of headphone audio so will be great to learn more and discover many new exciting products, and hopefully make friends along the way!

Thanks!

Apr 22, 2020 at 5:06 PM Post #11,362 of 15,519
Greetings from Sweden!

I'm Daniel. I love headphones. Or rather the sound they can produce. Have read many reviews and discussions on this site which have been really helpful but not become a member until now. I sometimes review headphones and speakers on a swedish website.

The headphones I currently own are:
Full size over ears:
Grado RS2i
HiFi-man HE400i
Asus ROG Centurion
Supra "Sound by Sweden" Nitro-X Wireless
Sennheiser HD380

On ears:
Musical Fidelity MF200

IEMs:
Tin Audio T2 pro
Shure SE215
RHA 650i
XTZ Earphone 12
Jays t-jays one

True Wireless Earbuds:
Jabra Elite 65t

Headphone amps/DAC
Chord Mojo
Musical Fidelity V90 BHA with Sbooster power supply.
Atoll DAC 100
NAD D1050

And some other miscellaneous stuff not worth mentioning.

I'm hoping to become an active member of this site since Earphones truly are a passion.

Best!

/Daniel

Apr 24, 2020 at 4:22 AM Post #11,363 of 15,519
Longtime reader, new member.

Current setup:
AKG K92
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro
Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 ohm
AKG N60NC bluetooth
AKG N700NC M2 (my favorite of all)
SMSL Sanskrit 6th dac
Schiit Magni 3 (non+)

I mostly listen from my computer or iPhone. Hence the Bluetooth models. I used to run the sound booth at church and later played bass. My primary music is metal followed by blues.

Apr 24, 2020 at 10:26 AM Post #11,364 of 15,519
Hi everyone !

I'm new to the forum, relatively new to audio (father was an enthousiast, but my young age only recently allowed me to break the bank).
Reading head-fi for a year now, i just wanted to say thank you, so many amazing posts and review around here.

Also, i'm from France, so sorry in advance for my unavoidable poor grammar / vocabulary :wink:

Just wanted to say hi anyway !

Apr 24, 2020 at 10:34 AM Post #11,365 of 15,519
Hello from now-not-snowy Canada; long time audio buff who is familiar with home hi-fi and audio, and not at all familiar with portable audio. Home hi-fi is easy compared to the stuff the members from this forum deal with.

Home equipment: Bryston, Bel Canto, Martin Logan home system, all-digital file playback.
Travel equipment: still evolving; for now iPhone, Beoplay P6 speaker, B&O H6 headphones

Apr 26, 2020 at 7:19 AM Post #11,370 of 15,519
Hello everybody! I'm a huge listener of music for all my life but just recently I got into audio gears in general. Everytime I was searching for info this site just pop up! So I subscribe, hoping to learn always more, sorry for any mistake, I'm italian english is not my first language. See you around cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back