New Member Introductions thread
Mar 14, 2019 at 4:30 PM Post #9,676 of 15,537
Hey guys, I'm new here and wanted to say hi! I'm waiting to get out of the "new member forum jail" :ksc75smile: j/p! I understand the issues with spam.
I've been into this audiophile stuff for about 4 1/2 years and looking forward to learning more (the rabbit hole is getting DEEP!) I was invited here by someone i met on the YOuTubes. He said this would be good for me...not my wallet. Gald to be here! I'll sit down now, I'm done introducing myself.

Mar 15, 2019 at 4:37 AM Post #9,680 of 15,537
Hey there, new account, older lurker here.
I jumped into the hoby last spring and I received most of my devices mid summer.
Right now I'm enjoying my set : HiBy R3, Hidizs Sonata DH1000 and a Meze 99 Classics.

This is great for the office and it's awesome as a first HiFi gear but I'd like "capable" iems for a more lighter pack while travelling/walking.

I've been following BGGAR for some time now and I registered to reply to the Fearless Audio thread. Their stuff looks dope!

Also I am in the custom VS uni conflict right now...

Edit : picture is way too huge, I thought it would have auto resize to better fit the post...

Cj4Aa5Q.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2019 at 8:33 AM Post #9,683 of 15,537
Hey there, new account, older lurker here.
I jumped into the hoby last spring and I received most of my devices mid summer.
Right now I'm enjoying my set : HiBy R3, Hidizs Sonata DH1000 and a Meze 99 Classics.

This is great for the office and it's awesome as a first HiFi gear but I'd like "capable" iems for a more lighter pack while travelling/walking.

I've been following BGGAR for some time now and I registered to reply to the Fearless Audio thread. Their stuff looks dope!

Also I am in the custom VS uni conflict right now...

Edit : picture is way too huge, I thought it would have auto resize to better fit the post...

Cj4Aa5Q.jpg
Welcome, @Loot!!

Mar 15, 2019 at 8:55 AM Post #9,684 of 15,537
Hello,

I’ve been lurking here for years, but I guess I can say hi. Currently rocking some JH Audio Angies when I’m out and about, Sennheiser HD700s at home. This place has been an invaluable resource over the years - hope to be around for many more.

Mar 15, 2019 at 9:54 AM Post #9,687 of 15,537
Hi,I'm a new member here, new for writing but I have been reading a lot of threads for a few years now. The best thing from reading opinions and discutions was that I learned what amplifiers and headphones to buy,so I have now a nice collection. Thank you to all members that inspired me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back