New Member Introductions thread
Aug 20, 2018 at 1:47 PM Post #8,416 of 15,561
Anyone here familiar with the Modi Mutibit? I already have a Modi 2 Uber / Magni 3 stack, but I found a Mimby on eBay and couldn't pass it up for the price. I was just wondering about how much more detail the mutibit architecture will bring to my music (mostly FLAC / some 320 kbps).

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:32 PM Post #8,418 of 15,561
Hi every one, this is the first time I am posting in this forum although I was relying on it to guide me through buying so many headphones and NEVER been disappointed.
Thanks and and I hope I can contribute here.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2018 at 9:43 PM Post #8,419 of 15,561
Hey all, I'm new here. I have been using this site as a guide for my headphone obsession for years now. I guess I'm as much a collector as I am a music lover. My collection is slowly growing and everything I know about audio I learned through either trial and error or from reading the threads here.

Welcome to the jungle, I meant head-fi. Good luck and enjoy.

Aug 20, 2018 at 10:18 PM Post #8,422 of 15,561
Anyone here familiar with the Modi Mutibit? I already have a Modi 2 Uber / Magni 3 stack, but I found a Mimby on eBay and couldn't pass it up for the price. I was just wondering about how much more detail the mutibit architecture will bring to my music (mostly FLAC / some 320 kbps).
Welcome aboard, @bogginhead!! I personally have found the Mimby to be a meaningful step up from the Modi 2 Uber--esp. with FLAC. More spacious and detailed. I think you will enjoy it. :)

Aug 21, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #8,425 of 15,561
Hello all,

To be polite i introduce my self.

My name is Leon and live in the Netherlands and still 51 years young.

I have 3 hobby's, my dogs, Photographer and hifi.
From the money earned with the first job i have back in the 80's i bought a tape deck from akai.
Till 03:00 in the night i was recording not learning ;(.
Hifi was and is always my passion.

My wife and i shared the same passion for hifi and music (lucky me).
But all that ended when my wife was diagnosed with a severe migraine from light and sound.
She offered me to go upstairs when ever i wanted to listened music.
Well that's not going to happen, because when il listen to music it can't be forced and i will feel bad about my wife so the music will sound .. bad.

The solution was simple Head Fi.

It is one of the best decisions i made.

Aug 21, 2018 at 5:38 PM Post #8,427 of 15,561
Hello all,

To be polite i introduce my self.

My name is Leon and live in the Netherlands and still 51 years young.

I have 3 hobby's, my dogs, Photographer and hifi.
From the money earned with the first job i have back in the 80's i bought a tape deck from akai.
Till 03:00 in the night i was recording not learning ;(.
Hifi was and is always my passion.

My wife and i shared the same passion for hifi and music (lucky me).
But all that ended when my wife was diagnosed with a severe migraine from light and sound.
She offered me to go upstairs when ever i wanted to listened music.
Well that's not going to happen, because when il listen to music it can't be forced and i will feel bad about my wife so the music will sound .. bad.

The solution was simple Head Fi.

It is one of the best decisions i made.
Welcome aboard, Leon!! Very sorry to hear about your wife. :frowning2: Still, very happy you found Head-fi! Enjoy your time here. All the best-

@serman005

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back