New Member Introductions thread
Aug 29, 2017 at 3:44 AM Post #6,361 of 15,646
Is there a limit on the number of threads you have to reply to before they let you start a new thread to ask a question?

The query specifically;
I want to seek advice about what equipment I would need to set-up have PC sound go to one of two headphones and two attached mics (for return audio) or to speakers. Like something small that can sit on desktop and also if need to get a DAC or ampifier for AKG K712 Pro's?

Thanks.

Aug 29, 2017 at 6:19 PM Post #6,363 of 15,646
I have heard that from some people as well! Im scrolling through the HD800s thread and many have powered through the mojos alone, however some also have mentioned a bit of difference when they get a dedicated amp, its really hard for me to find out which is true haha!
They are good out of a Mojo alone but much better from my Amps and Sound Kenzie and Yggdrasil to be sure.

Aug 30, 2017 at 9:56 AM Post #6,365 of 15,646
Hey all, I'm Jerry. Decided to pop in and probably lurk about most of the time lol. I'll post from time to time as well, I'm sure. I have a set of HD650s, a Schiit Valhalla 2, and a Schiit Modi 2. Also for voice I have an Audio-Technica AT2020 and a Focusrite Scarlett Solo.

Aug 30, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #6,366 of 15,646
Hey all, I'm Jerry. Decided to pop in and probably lurk about most of the time lol. I'll post from time to time as well, I'm sure. I have a set of HD650s, a Schiit Valhalla 2, and a Schiit Modi 2. Also for voice I have an Audio-Technica AT2020 and a Focusrite Scarlett Solo.
Welcome aboard, Jerry! That's a nice setup you have got. Have to say, though, very sorry about your wallet... ---)

Aug 30, 2017 at 5:51 PM Post #6,368 of 15,646
Not to spam the thread but can anyone answer my above query?
Just go to just above where the treads start in the Help and Recommendations thread and you should see start a new thread button and you should be fine.

Aug 30, 2017 at 6:43 PM Post #6,369 of 15,646
Hey everyone,
Long time reader first time poster. I wanted to introduce myself finally and start interacting a bit.
A bit about me, my name is James, I like audio a lot. I am an avid DIY guy and love to see all the projects that go down in that thread. I work in the industry, for Antlion Audio the creators of the ModMic in social media and content creation. I look forward to interacting a bit more and posting some of my DIY projects in the future!

Aug 30, 2017 at 8:46 PM Post #6,371 of 15,646
Hey everyone,
Long time reader first time poster. I wanted to introduce myself finally and start interacting a bit.
A bit about me, my name is James, I like audio a lot. I am an avid DIY guy and love to see all the projects that go down in that thread. I work in the industry, for Antlion Audio the creators of the ModMic in social media and content creation. I look forward to interacting a bit more and posting some of my DIY projects in the future!
Welcome! It would be nice to meet you and talk more about DIY if your company can attend a show, possibly a CanJam in the near future.

Aug 30, 2017 at 9:01 PM Post #6,373 of 15,646
Hey everyone,

Nice to meet you James, I feel like I'm in the same boat. I didn't even know much about DIY headphones till I got my first pair of drivers and now I'm learning/researching on what to go with them so I can build a full set. I've heard nothing but great stuff about the ModMic, people who watch my channel are always asking me about it. What DIY projects are you looking to start on?

Aug 30, 2017 at 9:01 PM Post #6,374 of 15,646

Users who are viewing this thread

Back