New Member Introductions thread
Aug 2, 2017 at 8:04 PM Post #6,187 of 15,526
I think I need to have my glasses checked. I intended to join this forum for hi fi audio advice. I did t realize it was headphone specific...

Would it be taboo to ask advice for PC speakers? I'm trying to decide between audioengine a2+ and HK sound sticks III?

I have until aug 31st to send the HK's back, if I opt for the a2+. Thanks for the help, if this post is relevant to any of you!

Aug 2, 2017 at 8:23 PM Post #6,188 of 15,526
I think I need to have my glasses checked. I intended to join this forum for hi fi audio advice. I did t realize it was headphone specific...

Would it be taboo to ask advice for PC speakers? I'm trying to decide between audioengine a2+ and HK sound sticks III?

I have until aug 31st to send the HK's back, if I opt for the a2+. Thanks for the help, if this post is relevant to any of you!
Welcome, Tyler! There is plenty of conversation on this site about PC and other speakers--not to fear. What you should do is go to the Help and Recommendations Board (this one) and start a new thread asking your questions. You will get more traffic there than you will here. You should get some helpful input there. Good luck and again, welcome to Head-fi!

Aug 3, 2017 at 6:23 AM Post #6,192 of 15,526
Thanks Kev G - although I fear it's too late for my wallet...
It's definitely too late for my wallet, went to the HiFi Lounge last Saturday for the first time. Just thought I'd have a look round and came away £250 lighter. Think I did well considering what's available to purchase in the HiFi Lounge !! Met the owners, Paul & Wendy, really nice people. Definitely be going back. If your in London, check em out. They are in the Cambridge area. Good luck

Aug 3, 2017 at 10:11 AM Post #6,193 of 15,526
Hey
Have been a reader for years, finally registered, i own AKG K240 for Music Production, and i`m searching For Sennheiser hd 25 Aluminiums for DJ-ing, if anyone Has an idea where i should search for it, would appreciate it! Shouts out to the moders for a great forum.
Peace

Aug 3, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #6,194 of 15,526
This is Andrew, nice meeting you bros and sis here. i am just happened to be addicted in the little devices call earphone and portable amp in the past few months. Recently, i realized that this website would give me a lot of info or comment of what is new, how are they,....
a lot of anticipation here.

Aug 3, 2017 at 10:26 AM Post #6,195 of 15,526
Hi there,
First post from a long time reader. I've spent the past year looking for some comfortable and warm sounding replacements for my old Sony MB10-RBT.
Having read a lot of reviews on here, and elsewhere, and been through seven pairs of headphones, I've finally settled on a pair of B&W P5 Wireless, and I wanted to write a nice long review of my findings over the past year, to hopefully help fellow headphone shoppers in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back