New Member Introductions thread
Feb 25, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #5,118 of 15,646
Sorry im new here.

Digital audio players board?

Where is that on headfi?
You can search for a particular dap or got to Portable Source Gear on the equipment forums and peruse from there.

Feb 26, 2017 at 8:49 AM Post #5,126 of 15,646
Hi, new member here! I'm from Indonesia

I need a quick buying advice :)

I'm looking for decent IEM under $30, and a local store clearance sale has a MEElectronics A151 w/ mic for $26. Is it worth my money, or there's better alternatives? I was considering something like Xiaomi Hybrid/Pistons, Knowledge Zenith, or entry-level Brainwavz/Sennheiser/Monoprice.

I don't have any specific genre preference, and I sometimes listen to videos/podcasts so maybe I need an all-rounder? Mic and durable cable is a nice plus. I'll be using it for commuting in a very noisy bus, so small details might miss. Oh, and no rare item please. Import taxes here is wayyy too high :frowning2:

I'll be using a OnePlus 3/PS Vita/Nintendo 3DS/Laptop as my player, no DAP/AMP. I'm coming from those under $10 they discuss at the Asian brands thread.

I've created a thread, but looks like it's stuck in verifying phase for 10 hours and the item might be gone soon :joy:

Thanks!

Feb 26, 2017 at 9:04 AM Post #5,127 of 15,646

I need a quick buying advice
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm looking for decent IEM under $30, and a local store clearance sale has a MEElectronics A151 w/ mic for $26. Is it worth my money, or there's better alternatives? I was considering something like Xiaomi Hybrid/Pistons, Knowledge Zenith, or entry-level Brainwavz/Sennheiser/Monoprice.

I don't have any specific genre preference, and I sometimes listen to videos/podcasts so maybe I need an all-rounder? Mic and durable cable is a nice plus. I'll be using it for commuting in a very noisy bus, so small details might miss. Oh, and no rare item please. Import taxes here is wayyy too high
frown.gif

I'll be using a OnePlus 3/PS Vita/Nintendo 3DS/Laptop as my player, no DAP/AMP. I'm coming from those under $10 they discuss at the Asian brands thread.

I've created a thread, but looks like it's stuck in verifying phase for 10 hours and the item might be gone soon :joy:

Thanks!

Welcome. I've been using the Soundmagic e10s for a while now and I'm very happy with its performance. A nice jump in clarity to the really cheap ones I used to use earlier.Cant go wrong with them for the price.
I haven't owned a lot of hi end earphones so there might be better options in that range. You could try a few iem dedicated threads for more info.
The Fiio EX1s are also supposed to be excellent but it might be a bit over the price range you mentioned.

Feb 26, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #5,129 of 15,646

I don't have any specific genre preference, and I sometimes listen to videos/podcasts so maybe I need an all-rounder? Mic and durable cable is a nice plus. I'll be using it for commuting in a very noisy bus, so small details might miss. Oh, and no rare item please. Import taxes here is wayyy too high :frowning2:

Feb 26, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #5,130 of 15,646

I've created a thread, but looks like it's stuck in verifying phase for 10 hours and the item might be gone soon :joy:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back