New Member Introductions thread
Feb 24, 2017 at 6:08 AM Post #5,102 of 15,538
Hello everyone!
Long time lurker here, thought it was time to make the account 
atsmile.gif

Feb 25, 2017 at 6:15 AM Post #5,109 of 15,538
Hello,

Have read the forums for a few years but never really had much to contribute. However I'm looking to get some new headphones so thought it was a good idea to join :)

Welcome, welcome! :D

Feb 25, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #5,112 of 15,538
Ayy, another (somewhat) long time lurker who has gained a wealth of information from this forum. Decided to make an account a few months ago but never really posted. I hope to be more active now.

Also my wallet has already suffered a lot because of you all 
biggrin.gif

Feb 25, 2017 at 2:46 PM Post #5,113 of 15,538
Hi I'm from Texas and my interest is in recording and transcoding.
FM radio and lame 3.99.5 VBR Setting 9.6 to be exact.

The quality parameter to -V accepts more than just integers.

Anyway I own a dozen dap recorders because the battery life is insuffient for my use
(sansa fuze plus 8gb units) and while no longer manufactured, they now command a premium on ebay like $99 + up).

So now I am the proud parent of a baby benjie x1 which I learned about here and hope to use in recording convention programs.

Feb 25, 2017 at 3:11 PM Post #5,114 of 15,538
Hi I'm from Texas and my interest is in recording and transcoding.
FM radio and lame 3.99.5 VBR Setting 9.6 to be exact.

The quality parameter to -V accepts more than just integers.

Anyway I own a dozen dap recorders because the battery life is insuffient for my use
(sansa fuze plus 8gb units) and while no longer manufactured, they now command a premium on ebay like $99 + up).

So now I am the proud parent of a baby benjie x1 which I learned about here and hope to use in recording convention programs.

Welcome, othnielgraichen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back