New Member Introductions thread
Dec 2, 2016 at 11:43 PM Post #4,666 of 15,585
Hi,
Have been a regular reader on this site for about a year when I was researching for what head-fi gear to buy during Canjam event at my city in Feb this year. The more I came back here, the more gadgets I have added to my little collection. I would not consider myself an audiophile and normally would get the common typical stuff and brands.
I am more into IEMs as I found headphones too bulky and uncomfortable. So I have a few DAPs, a number of IEMs from cheaper ones to more expensive ones, some custom cables/interconnect which for me modify the sound and recently trying out portable amplifiers.

I have learned much from the contributions from the good people here. Thanks!

Dec 3, 2016 at 2:12 PM Post #4,668 of 15,585
Good morning Head-Fi! Newbie here, but not to the world of music and pro audio. I've recently been searching the internet for some earbuds to use with my macbook while I sit outside on my patio, or do some casual listening in the house, I also want to use them to check mixes of original music I've recorded. I found this site and joined so I could ask some questions. Awesome group of people, and information!

Dec 4, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #4,672 of 15,585
Been lurking forever, reading the head fi members reviews to research ear. Finally made an account and decided to be more active once I realized the best used deals are probably here and /r/avexchange haha. I'm glad to be here and hope I can bring something to the table.

Dec 4, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #4,673 of 15,585
Hello my name is Adam and I am a new member. I have been on this site in the past to do research on IEMs but never posted anything just reading. I have been interested in the JH16 since 2007 and all my research has pointed me in that direction. I was even saving up planning on buying them from JH Audio. I saw the JH13 get switched for the JH13v2 from what I've read is a completely different head phone and not the same or continuation of the JH13. But I didn't care because they still had the JH16 on their website. Then like a month ago I went on their site and the JH16 was replaced with the JH16v2 and I was devastated. If it was just an upgrade that would be OK but everyone is saying it's a completely different headphone and there is a lot of IEMs out there to choose from but I have my heart set on the JH16. So here I am introducing myself sorry for the long post. Hearing is my strongest sense and really like good quality sound at least flac no mp3s for me

Dec 5, 2016 at 12:29 AM Post #4,675 of 15,585
Hello everyone.
I almost hear J pop.
I am looking for a BGM earphone. (I do not listen to music seriously)
I do not like high impedance.
Maybe I care only about vocals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back