New Member Introductions thread
Mar 2, 2016 at 3:01 AM Post #3,287 of 15,646
Budget around 400$ willing to pay more if there is a big quality different

I'm looking for a Bluetooth wireless overear headphones

I actually listening to a lot of different genres like: classic and modern rock,dub step and electro music,pop,alternative and metal

The absolute best in over-ear wireless is my opinion is Logitech UE9000. You can read about it here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread

I am selling my new one in a great case for $300 (usually goes for $500). Please don't think it's a sales post. I am just mentioning it because this is not your every other wireless HP (in my opinion). I have found it to be excellent to image music from RHCP, Miles Davis, Metallica's S&M and so on. I generally use wireless HP as wired though. But man, the build on these HP surpass the names like Grado.

Another choice is the Beoplay H6 or H8 - but I had the H8 but returned them due to very high clamping force and the fact that they are on-ear not over  ear. 

At any rate, welcome to the forum! 

Mar 2, 2016 at 5:58 AM Post #3,289 of 15,646
The absolute best in over-ear wireless is my opinion is Logitech UE9000. You can read about it here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread

I am selling my new one in a great case for $300 (usually goes for $500). Please don't think it's a sales post. I am just mentioning it because this is not your every other wireless HP (in my opinion). I have found it to be excellent to image music from RHCP, Miles Davis, Metallica's S&M and so on. I generally use wireless HP as wired though. But man, the build on these HP surpass the names like Grado.

Another choice is the Beoplay H6 or H8 - but I had the H8 but returned them due to very high clamping force and the fact that they are on-ear not over  ear. 

At any rate, welcome to the forum! 

I'm looking for an audiophile headphones and I saw the ue9000 aren't really in that category
I saw in the forum here the definitive technology symphony 1 they are exactly as my price I'm willing to pay and I heated they are very good
What do you think about those?

Mar 3, 2016 at 8:35 AM Post #3,293 of 15,646
Hi, I'm a new member from mainland China .

Welcome to Head-fi, hope you are doing well. Please look around and ask lots of question, on anything that might interest you. Just remember this fantastic hobby can be detrimental to your wallet.:D

Mar 3, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #3,295 of 15,646
Hey there! I'm new there and here is my story!

My, well served for more than 6 years, Creative T3130 2.1 system died and I've got my self a a set of Microlab Solo 4C active speakers. I now hear sounds I've never heard before!
And with that purchase came the discovery of cables, plugs, DACs, AMPs, active and passive speakers and of-course a hole in my wallet!

Hope to enjoy here!

Mar 3, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #3,297 of 15,646
  Long time listener, first time caller.  Happy feel like a real part of the site now.

wink.gif
 Great name.
Thanks for officially joining. Dive in, swim around and I think you'll find the waters fine.
Lots of great people to ask questions and bounce ideas off of.
Enjoy!

Mar 3, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #3,298 of 15,646
Hey

I decided to join this forum since I've been loving music very long time and recently got excited about audio equipment and gifted myself with JDS O2+ODAC now planning to buy my first real headphones.. hopefully I can get the deal from there that I'm currently looking for.. 

Mar 3, 2016 at 12:16 PM Post #3,299 of 15,646
Thanks, Hawkeye7.  Wondering if that name is Marvel or Iowa?  

I've been an audio enthusiast for a long time, but definitely not audiophile level.  I've only just gotten into higher end headphones even though I've had some "better" home audio equipment for years.

Hopefully I won't go broke after learning about all the upgrade possibilities!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back