New Member Introductions thread
Nov 30, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #2,751 of 15,646
Hello everyone. I'm another lurker/first time poster. Just ordered myself a pair of Audio Technica ath-M50x in the dark green & brown color. My prior experience is mostly cheap iems and some JVC flats. Besides those I bought my wife a pair of Sony mdr-x10. I'm very excited to hear my new cans and look forward to building up a collection lol.

Nov 30, 2015 at 7:12 PM Post #2,752 of 15,646
Hi all, after a pause of ten years (with my iRiver H320 dusted and my Shure E3's deceased) I'm picking up on portable (entry grade) hi-fi again. Reading here already resulted in buying a XDUOO X3 and a pair of HiFiMAN RE-400's. And some Zero Audio carbo Tenore's. And a secret wishlist of course, for when I find the money tree :wink: 
I'm living in the Netherlands. Nice to meet you all here.

Dec 1, 2015 at 5:35 AM Post #2,754 of 15,646

Yes, I actually trust an honest, unbiased community of ppl sharing their experience more than anything in the world, really! Paid its fruit several times. And you're happy to find yourself in one over here, so enjoy!

Dec 1, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #2,755 of 15,646
Hey guys, new to the forum and fairly new to the hobby as well!  I started buying (who am I kidding, collecting) IEM's as I listened to most of my music traveling for work and at night.  I eventually just craved sounds that I couldn't achieve with IEM's and moved to full-set headphones with the always popular M50's and then my Senn's.  I still love both full size and IEM's and am looking forward to contributing to this forum.  Thanks!

Dec 1, 2015 at 4:01 PM Post #2,756 of 15,646
Good day.

I love this place. Super-knowledgeable, friendly community. I listen to tons and tons of music, so I'm fairly interested in the world of audio hardware.

My current setup includes:
2x KRK Rokit 6
Beyerdynamic DT990
Bravo Audio Headphone Amp (would not recommend)

I'm looking for a simple, noise-free setup with good, colorful sound. So I'll be researching my needs accordingly.

Take care guys!

Dec 1, 2015 at 8:01 PM Post #2,760 of 15,646
Hi I'm Lezreth. I've been lurking in the shadows for quite some time. A nice pair of Bose headphones purchased many years ago was my "introduction" into higher quality sound, and has opened up my eyes(ears?). Never regretted it, despite my wallet saying otherwise. I decided to officially declare my presence finally due to not being able to find answers on pages already out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back