New Member Introductions thread
Oct 28, 2015 at 5:38 AM Post #2,507 of 15,646
  Hey all!

I'm new to the audio game. Just signed up and thought I'd say wazzaaaaap!!! 
biggrin.gif

welcome  to join us
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 28, 2015 at 5:39 AM Post #2,509 of 15,646
  Hello out there . New to Head-Fi . I was doing a little research on gaming headsets vs headphones and found some of the forums here to be most helpful . New to amps and headphones also , hoping to understand and how to set up.

welcome  to join us
smily_headphones1.gif
 and  we have an headphone especially for playing video games, PM if you need to know more

Oct 28, 2015 at 5:43 AM Post #2,510 of 15,646
  Hello my real name is Matt. I joined the website to get recommendations in audio equipment I should upgrade to and learn more about it. I really am not an audiophile by any means but I would like to get into some better stuff compared to what I have.  Right now the only decent pair of cans I own are the Ultrasone Pro 550. My hobbies are mainly playing video games and listening to music. I mainly listen to many different types of metal, Thanks for reading!

welcome  to join us
smily_headphones1.gif

It is happy to know that you are looking for headset for playing video games.

What game do you play right now?

WOW? TERA? ffxi? ffxiv? FIFA16?

we have an headphone especially for playing video games, PM if you need to know more

Oct 28, 2015 at 6:41 AM Post #2,512 of 15,646
Hello, 

My name is Armin, I love great headphones and I have been looking for a new in ear headphones for some time now. 

I was actually hoping I could pick peoples brain here, so here I go. I have a budget of £100-£200 or more if absolutly necessary, I listen to all type of music but mostly classic music. Currently I have found Sennheiser Momentum M2 and IEi Bose SoundTrue Ultra to be the most interesting choices. I would greatly appreciate any advice and recommendation on any other headphones at or things I should consider.

thanks all.

Oct 28, 2015 at 11:26 AM Post #2,513 of 15,646
Hello. I've used information on this Head-fi to help me find a good setup for listening at work. I recently picked up a Fiio E17k and a Bravo V2 tube headphone amp and Grado 80e phones. I'm enjoying it. However, I'd like to ensure I have the E17k, PC, PC Player setup correctly and hoping to post some questions for people who I'm sure have had the same experience as I have had. 

Oct 28, 2015 at 7:24 PM Post #2,517 of 15,646
Hi there.  About time I joined!  This site was a great help when I picked out my first pair of "real" headphones.  I ended up with Philips Fidelio X2's and a Fiio X3II (X-Combo!), and now have a great sounding little rig I can listen to all over the house.
Now I'm looking to get another set, so thought I might as well join up!  Does anyone know how long the wait period is before you can start a thread or update your profile?  (Those aren't my phones!)

Oct 28, 2015 at 8:46 PM Post #2,519 of 15,646
Hi All, been a visitor to the site for quite some time.. had ALL sorts of set ups in my years, high end two channel systems to smaller desktop and portable kits.  Finally joining this great forum!  Lately my focus and passions have led me to smaller computer based systems, using Amarra Players, and dac amp combos.. Looking forward to joining in with some good conversations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back