New Member Introductions thread
Sep 21, 2015 at 5:16 AM Post #2,312 of 15,523
Hi all!
beyersmile.png

I love music, basket and I'm studying engineering in Trento, Italy! My in ear headphones are Klipsch Images S4 A II and I love them.
bigsmile_face.gif

Sep 21, 2015 at 7:35 AM Post #2,313 of 15,523
Hi

Another head-fi newbie here.

Basically an Aussie living in Dublin with a serious vinyl habit who's spent the last several years into "regular" hi-fi.

Am now looking to get started with a decent headphone rig for work. I mainly listen to 50/60's classical, jazz, vocal so initially thinking a vintage stax system. Thoughts?

Cheers
Adrian

Sep 21, 2015 at 8:39 AM Post #2,314 of 15,523
Hi all. Ryan here. I've been reading this forum for sometime and decided to actually create and account. I'm a musician and a begginer to the audiophile world. I've used some great studio headphones but never really anything mobile. Looking to get a pair of mobile audiophile cans now that I'll be commuting by train. Recommendations are always welcome.
Thanks

Sep 21, 2015 at 6:32 PM Post #2,315 of 15,523
Hey all,

Found head-fi around three years ago through a friend's recommendation and ended up getting myself a pair of ad900x's. They were great and now I'm back here since some closed sennheisers I've had for five or six years finally kicked the bucket. Any recommendations people can make for some $200-$250ish cans for a metalhead would be great.

Sep 21, 2015 at 11:09 PM Post #2,316 of 15,523
Hi everyone. Found Head-Fi in around 2008 when i was looking for a picture of my dad's somewhat rare amplifier.
Wound up posting an image myself. Now i'm back because well, i'm still interested in audio and i'd love to know more.
For the past 18 months i've been employed as an electrician's apprentice. It's the best. My other co-worker is a microelectrician, the kind who specialize in the inner workings of audio and visual equiment. He's told me i have a possibility of scavanging parts from old stereo equipment i've obtained over the years to combine it into something amazing. If i'm interested, that is. But enough with the gabber.

My current projects are upgrading my car stereo and adding speakers to my home stereo.

Sep 22, 2015 at 8:32 AM Post #2,318 of 15,523
Hey guys!

My name's Lorand. I'm fairly new to the whole headphone scene but it got me like the flu.

I also play in a band and could talk about music on and on.

I'm more interested in combos DACs and headphones than just simply headphones. 

It's nice to be here :D 

Sep 22, 2015 at 9:23 PM Post #2,320 of 15,523
Hello All. Just getting into the high end headphone game, but no stranger to high end hifi. Been in the hifi game for 25 years now. My interest in headphones is late night listening and drowning out the wife's nagging. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of LCD-2's and will be shopping for an amp soon. As a source I'll be using a spare Linn DS.

Sep 24, 2015 at 4:26 AM Post #2,325 of 15,523
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here for a while as I've caught the vintage bug quite badly. It's probably time to stand up and acknowledge that I am an addict!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back