New Member Introductions thread
May 31, 2015 at 2:07 PM Post #1,741 of 15,522
A "Hello" from France, where I discovered this forum with a great interest. I purchased a Beyer DT990 Pro 250 ohms a month ago, and after reading some posts here, I discovered also the Schiit brand, and now I hear my Beyer on a Schiit Vali. And I love this little amplifier ! Thank you for all the informations I could find here, for the choice of an amplifier ! :)

May 31, 2015 at 4:07 PM Post #1,742 of 15,522
A "Hello" from France, where I discovered this forum with a great interest. I purchased a Beyer DT990 Pro 250 ohms a month ago, and after reading some posts here, I discovered also the Schiit brand, and now I hear my Beyer on a Schiit Vali. And I love this little amplifier ! Thank you for all the informations I could find here, for the choice of an amplifier ! :)

Welcome to head-fi and welcome to Club Schiit, may your schiit always put a smile on your face. Also feel free to ask questions on gear that interests you. People will gladly answer your questions. Hope you have good night jamming out.

Jun 1, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #1,745 of 15,522
Hi! My name is Levente, and I'm from Hungary.
Originally I registered there, to get some answers to some questions haunting me connected with the Sony MDR 1R, one year ago.
Since then I was really in a read only mode, used the shared knowledge on the sites, but wasn't a really active member,
Till today, because I would like to involved more from now in the life of the forum :)

Jun 1, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #1,748 of 15,522

Hello, my name is Ray and I've been here for just over a year. Lurked a bit years ago but never signed into the forums for some reason. Apartment living has me enjoying headphone listening quite a bit. Running a Schiit Lyr 1 with Voskhod Rockets and Reflektors. HD600s and 80 ohm Beyer DT770s for open and closed listening. I'm pretty happy with how things are sounding, but anyone here have headphone recommendations? I'm planning on going to the SF headfi meet up in July.

Jun 2, 2015 at 2:29 AM Post #1,749 of 15,522
Hello everyone my name is Ken, I've been helped by the head-fi forums quite a few time already so now I'm joining up the forums too. My first headset was an Audio Technica ES7, after which I got a pair of westone UM1s, then I upgraded that to a westones UM3X. Recently the nozzle for my um3x snapped and I reshelled it, while waiting for it to come back I purchased a pair of beyerdynamic DT770s 80 Ohms version. My primary player is my iphone 6/Fio X1 paired with the E07K Andes.

Jun 2, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #1,751 of 15,522
Hi there guys, I'm new here and guess were all here because of Music. Well hope someone can point me in the right direction, I'm using Vsonic GR07 IEM and needed to buy some replacement foam tips. Other than Comply tips, is there any better (cheaper) alternatives? Thanks and have a nice day.....

Jun 3, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #1,753 of 15,522
Introduced myself a few days ago, and it seems I didn't say much on what I listen on. I recently purchased a Woo Audio WA6 to pair with the Beyer T70. So this added to the DTX 501, DT 1350, Beyer COP, Bravo Audio V3, Fiio E12a and the iBasso DX50. Recently I went back to listening to music direct off the laptop and yeah, that was bad... So, I'm thinking of getting the Schiit Modi Uber for the laptop... I'm so screwed. :)

Jun 3, 2015 at 4:44 AM Post #1,754 of 15,522
Hello, I've been lurking around for some time reading recommendations and reviews on headphones, but decided today would be the day to finally get involved!

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD650s powered by a Fiio E09K + E17 combo, as well as the Yamaha EPH-100 IEMs. Being a college student, my budget is limited, but I've been looking in the market for a desktop tube amp that won't break the bank (perhaps a Little Dot?). I'm hoping I can attend the SF Head-Fi meetup that's coming up in June and try out a few amps there to see what I might like, as well as other headphones to get a good feel of what's out there!

Jun 3, 2015 at 5:00 AM Post #1,755 of 15,522
Hello, I've been lurking around for some time reading recommendations and reviews on headphones, but decided today would be the day to finally get involved!

I have a pair of Sennheiser HD650s powered by a Fiio E09K + E17 combo, as well as the Yamaha EPH-100 IEMs. Being a college student, my budget is limited, but I've been looking in the market for a desktop tube amp that won't break the bank (perhaps a Little Dot?). I'm hoping I can attend the SF Head-Fi meetup that's coming up in June and try out a few amps there to see what I might like, as well as other headphones to get a good feel of what's out there!

Welcome to Head-Fi, nokkur (and everyone)!

It will be great to meet you if you decide to attend the upcoming SF meet (DoubleTree July 18th). I'll be bringing some IEMs, possibly a headphone or two (HE1000, possibly a Bluetooth headphone) and some other stellar sounding gear.

I'm sure you'll find something at the meet that you'll really enjoy, and even better if it's within your budget!

Welcome again, and hope to see you next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back