New Member Introductions thread
Apr 6, 2015 at 5:29 PM Post #1,516 of 15,590
I'm pretty new here--have been reading a lot and have posted a couple of things (hopefully within forum guidelines :p)

I'm an avid musician and semi-pro audio engineer working on radio and TV commercials for the ad agency I work at, and music projects with friends as a hobby. I also just love to sit and listen to very immersive music from classical to reggae (we live in Hawaii). 

My current setup is a 1212m to HP4 to HD650 and I want to either get the most out of it or upgrade it. Accuracy is important for mixing obviously.

Excited to learn more!! :)

Jason

Apr 7, 2015 at 6:00 AM Post #1,518 of 15,590
Hello guys,

My name is Fernando, i´ve been visiting a high number of audiophile forums but head-fi looks like the most especialized by far...
I am now looking for selling some staff as well, so... it´s time to read and learn a bit!!
basshead.gif

Apr 7, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #1,520 of 15,590
  Hi all.

A newbie here...been a lurker for quite some time...hope to learn something more...and hopefully my wife won't catch me with this new venture.

Welcome to Head-Fi, drhiredgun!

Once you start posting, she very well may catch you.  If you wind up meeting members at a local Head-Fi meet, she will definitely know.  Most people say "Sorry for your wallet", but you can discipline yourself and not spend as much, or nothing at all if you'd like.  It may be easier typed than done though.  
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 7, 2015 at 7:34 AM Post #1,521 of 15,590

Welcome to Head-Fi, drhiredgun!

Once you start posting, she very well may catch you.  If you wind up meeting members at a local Head-Fi meet, she will definitely know.  Most people say "Sorry for your wallet", but you can discipline yourself and not spend as much, or nothing at all if you'd like.  It may be easier typed than done though.  
bigsmile_face.gif

i will try to be extra careful...promise 
biggrin.gif

Apr 7, 2015 at 7:35 AM Post #1,522 of 15,590
Apr 7, 2015 at 7:42 AM Post #1,523 of 15,590
Hi guys,
New member here but been lurking around for a few weeks to learn more about audio gears.  
My current gears are NUforce HDP, Fiio E17 /E9/ Soundmagic HP200/Denon AH-C551/Audio Technica Pro500MK2.  

Looking forward to learning more about audio/sound set ups.

Thanks,
JF

Apr 8, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #1,525 of 15,590
Hi, I'm new here, registered a while back but didn't post anything yet, but I've been watching different reviews and comments since the date I joined, and they're in such a great help while digging around for new purchase for gear! 

My current gear,
Portable - AK120ii, Earwerkz Legend R with OCAu cable, Sony MDR-EX1000
CAS - Cambridge Dacmagic, Fiio e09k, AKG K7xx, Alessandro M1

Apr 10, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #1,530 of 15,590
I've always loved music; now I’m attempting to grasp the best way I want it presented. There is so much out there and I have very little experience in sound signatures, brands, or products. Computer guy turned Audiophile wannabe. Number comparison is easy, knowing that there might be something out there my ears have yet to discover is frightening. The prescription, your knowledge; oh, and more cow bell too.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back