New Member Introductions thread
Jan 24, 2023 at 2:50 PM Post #14,311 of 15,537
Hey everyone :wave:

New member, wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

Mostly desktop audio, for music enjoyment and some video games

Always expanding the FLAC collection of music, lots of rock from 60's to present, blues, grung, alt, techno but mostly the good ol rock N roll for me.

First wow moment with audio for me was.. 8-track of Nazareth – Hair Of The Dog and floor speakers almost as tall as I was... been chasing music ever since. LoL

Jan 27, 2023 at 9:40 AM Post #14,315 of 15,537
Hello,
I am kiddyts, a new member here. I like to know the info of new item, ppl's review of products and of course learning the knowledge of music equipments.

I hope I can offer the info of my devices if I purchase new toys. I understand there are many thoughts or ideas of devices are wrong. I hope I can discuss these with ppl. Thank you very much.

Jan 30, 2023 at 9:33 AM Post #14,323 of 15,537
Good morning! Lurker for probably 7 years, and finally joined as I’ve been getting back into headphone listening a bit more again. My current favorite cans are my LCD-3 and X00 PurpleHeart with Dekonis and Lawton driver dampening running off a Burson Conductor 3XR. HD650 on a Valhallah 2 is my current OTL. I’ve been mainly looking into more reviews and discussions of wood closed backs such as ZMF and the JM XTC as I’m a sucker for the art of woodwork.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2023 at 5:25 PM Post #14,324 of 15,537
Howdy! I've been in the shadows since 2013 off and on. Finally decided to jump into the fray. I'm interested in the pursuit of the purest sound. My goal is to feel like I'm in the studio with the artist listening to them live. Excited to be here and to learn from all of you!

Currently, my set ups are:
1.) Naim Mu-So
2.) Sonos
3.) Apple Airpods Pro and Max
4.) Astell and Kern SP 3000
5.) Hifiman HE1000V2s
6.) Purchased A&K x Empire Ears Odyssey from a member here on the forum which are in route.

Feb 1, 2023 at 10:09 AM Post #14,325 of 15,537
Hi,

I have seen a interesting thread on the Holo Audio Red streamer and i want to watch and follow, maybe ask some questions.

I want to change my Bluesound Node N130 to a better sound device and the Red seems to be a good client.

I have a DAC RME ADI 2 FS plugged on Bryston 4B3 for powering two Focal Sopra 3, all my cables are from AudioQuest.

Have a nice day

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back