New Member Introductions thread
Sep 8, 2021 at 11:21 AM Post #12,901 of 15,609
Hey everyone, been an active contributing member in the DIY Audio and DIYMOBILEAUDIO communities for the better part of 15 years now. Deciding to formally make my way into head fi and becoming a contributing member in this forum and others as I expand my headphone stash to piss off my wife! Located in sunny FLORIDA!
The joys of pissing off the wife

Sep 8, 2021 at 12:29 PM Post #12,902 of 15,609
Hello! I just joined even though I've been goin around this site for 2 years already but I've been a fan of IEMs and headphones since years ago and loves music. I hope to get along with you guys who also share the same passion as me! Hope to see you guys around.

Sep 9, 2021 at 2:36 AM Post #12,903 of 15,609
Hi k. Also new to headfi. Very good base cans hd800 are. I have travelled down route with e stats and planars as well. Susvara , stax and sennies in my current stable. Hope you enjoy the game and moving goalpost which is hifi and headfi

Thanks! :)

you can say that, lol.

My latest investment are the HD800. I so much love this headphones... :)
I did a wallpaper with them today for the (new) Sennheiser HD800 Appreciation-Thread, but I'm not able to post pictures :/
Wonder how long it'll take. I want to post all my gear!

Sep 9, 2021 at 2:16 PM Post #12,904 of 15,609
Hello. My name is Brendyn. I'm pretty new to audio stuff (just been looking at YouTube videos for pretty looking headphones for the last month or so and got into this hobby when I saw a video talking about the moondrop aria a few months ago). If anyone have any tips or advice or recommendations for headphones and audio stuff I would really appreciate it. I currently use moondrop aria for pretty much everything, but my ears are kinda too dry after using them for hours everyday so I'm searching for good budget headphones. Feel free to dm me and just chat!

Sep 9, 2021 at 5:44 PM Post #12,906 of 15,609
Hi Everyone,
My Name is François and I've been browsing head-fi's pages for quite a few years now.
I'm a music anthousiast and have been mainly listening to my hifi on my sofa for the last 30 years.
Now my appartement is crowded with wife and kids and I'm looking for good headphone a good portable source.

Sep 11, 2021 at 7:41 AM Post #12,910 of 15,609
Hi All, My name is Chris. I have been a music lover all my life, and have been enjoying learning about and experiencing everything that the headphone community has to offer.

Sep 11, 2021 at 4:36 PM Post #12,911 of 15,609
Hello From the East Coast (USA)

Just registered today but have been checking out the site for a little while. Some may know of me from other places (Aficionado/Shark/Circle) with a similar handle.
While I am not an all the time headphone user, I do enjoy my Audeze LCD 3's and currently considering a dedicated headphone amp.
No shortage of helpful information here!
Also working on a set of DIY cables for the LCD 3's. So far, one "prototype" and a second in the making.

Looking forward to participating in the various forums.

Best,

John J

Sep 12, 2021 at 8:27 AM Post #12,914 of 15,609
Hi All!
Mervin here, a long time lurker but into the hobby for more than 3 years now. Just recently decided to post my own reviews on my facebook plus planning to create my own website at wordpress. 3 months ago I just discovered the lokal(local) diys in the Philippines and how big the community is. I am here to help them out with my own reviews plus of course to provide them the well deserved recognition for their craftsmanship!

Plus I'm also here to gain more ideas as to what to buy next and how to hide my addiction from my girlfriend. She already choked me with a cable I ordered once, any advise to do stealth orders or the ways on how to convert your girlfriend to an audio hobbyist would be much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back