New Member Introductions thread
Aug 4, 2018 at 9:17 PM Post #8,326 of 15,544
Hi all...I'm new as of about 2 weeks ago (I think). I love all different kinds of music. I can appreciate basically anything outside of country and gangster rap.
I've been doing research, driving myself crazy looking for a good introductory pair of headphones. Preferably earbud type headphones. I have the Bose Bluetooth headphones (not the noise cancelling ones) which I like. I don't have any amazing high quality music or equipment to deliver it. I just want to get the best sound for me and I am open to suggestions. Thanks and nice to be here.
Welcome aboard, @dabarbrie!! Good luck with your search. Let us know if we can be of assistance to you.:)

Aug 5, 2018 at 7:14 AM Post #8,328 of 15,544
Hello,

My name is Frank and I'm a Headphone Addict, or so it's starting to seem like that. Just getting into headphones and wanted to say what a great site this is. It's already helped me in my first tube amp purchase and headphone upgrade
L3000.gif

Hi Frank and everbody. I joined today as well, beeing excited about new experiences in equipment and music. I am about to abandon my speaker-based listening. For that purpose I purchased the HEX-V2 and the CocktailAudio N15D. My only source for the time beeing is TIDAL Hifi.

Aug 5, 2018 at 11:33 AM Post #8,330 of 15,544
First post introductions, hello! Grew up with some pretty nice Sennheisers due to my mom being a bit of an audiophile (yay hand-me-downs), then went through a decade of "I'll just wear whatever until I can afford something nice." Now I can afford something nice, started researching what headphones to buy and here we are.

Aug 5, 2018 at 11:46 AM Post #8,331 of 15,544
Am I understanding the welcome message correctly that I cannot edit my profile until I've made a few posts? I would like to change my gender to unspecified (at least until I can put up an actual avatar) as I really hate how prominently it is advertised by default. I'm not someone who waives around a gender flag online and it's kind of a bummer to have this loudspeaker of an avatar =/

Edit: just wanted to clarify that I was NOT understanding the welcome message correctly, I thought posts meant threads, and that I would have to start an unspecified number of new threads before I could change it! Had I known I just had to make one comment I would not have said anything :)

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2018 at 8:12 PM Post #8,332 of 15,544
Am I understanding the welcome message correctly that I cannot edit my profile until I've made a few posts? I would like to change my gender to unspecified (at least until I can put up an actual avatar) as I really hate how prominently it is advertised by default. I'm not someone who waives around a gender flag online and it's kind of a bummer to have this loudspeaker of an avatar =/

You should be able to do it now this 1st post has been approved.

Aug 5, 2018 at 8:48 PM Post #8,333 of 15,544
Hello all. I'm a learning electronic music producer from the UK, with an interest in the best selection of headphones to mix and master on (yeah I know It sucks to do it on headphones - but my living arrangements leave me no choice - we can't all afford a studio)

Aug 5, 2018 at 10:17 PM Post #8,335 of 15,544
Hello,
I've been reading reviews and articles on the site for awhile so have finally registered. I'm based in Australia and listen to a variety of music but always looking to expand my library. Currently I'm using a pair of Audiofly AF180's and also HD650/ Dark voice combo.....both fed from Spotify via a Dragonfly Red.....for now!

Aug 6, 2018 at 12:07 AM Post #8,336 of 15,544
Hello,
I've been reading reviews and articles on the site for awhile so have finally registered. I'm based in Australia and listen to a variety of music but always looking to expand my library. Currently I'm using a pair of Audiofly AF180's and also HD650/ Dark voice combo.....both fed from Spotify via a Dragonfly Red.....for now!
Welcome aboard, @Sbonda!! That is a nice setup you have. Sorry about your wallet...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back