New Member Introductions thread
Jul 8, 2017 at 4:41 AM Post #6,003 of 15,537
Hello esteemed members of Head-Fi :)

I'm a new member here, but I must admit I have lurked quite a lot here for the past few years. And for good reasons

Admittedly, I was never into audio...not till I stumbled across this website. Since them, I have fallen in love with music and the complexity and depth it possesses.

I am very very new to all this, but I honestly hope I can learn more as I keep frequenting here, and I have to credit Head-Fi and its members for introducing me to all this

~Now I can start with all my noob questions....hopefully I won't waste everyone's time here....but no promises :p

Jul 8, 2017 at 7:19 AM Post #6,004 of 15,537
Hi all. I'm very new to hi-fi audio and have been silently absorbing all the info i can, from the forum. Everyone seems super nice and welcoming. I look forward to learning all i can. I'm workimg on making a two-piece serviceable CIEM project. Hope to creat a build thread soon

Attachments

• 20170707_143039.jpg
    20170707_143039.jpg
    676.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jul 8, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #6,005 of 15,537
Hello everyone. Up to this point, I've just enjoyed classical and jazz piano without my ears and brain ever having been trained to appreciate the subtle nuances of high-end audio. Now I'm intrigued about the prospect of developing this ability, from an academic/scientific standpoint as well as pure emotional enjoyment.

Anyway, I look forward to getting started reading the FAQs and Hi-Fi fundamentals on this forum as a newbie.

Oliver

Jul 8, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #6,006 of 15,537
Hello everyone. Up to this point, I've just enjoyed classical and jazz piano without my ears and brain ever having been trained to appreciate the subtle nuances of high-end audio. Now I'm intrigued about the prospect of developing this ability, from an academic/scientific standpoint as well as pure emotional enjoyment.

Anyway, I look forward to getting started reading the FAQs and Hi-Fi fundamentals on this forum as a newbie.

Oliver
Welcome, Oliver!!

Jul 8, 2017 at 7:10 PM Post #6,007 of 15,537
Hey everyone, I'm a long term lurker - many years - first time poster. I would consider myself an audio enthusiast, but perhaps not quite an audiophile. My current equipment include the 1More Triple Drivers, V-Moda Crossfade M-100's, and of course, the Audio Technica M50's. I'm looking forward to becoming an active participant in the forum, and I;m very interested in learning more about truly wireless options (I just backed a pair on Kickstarter actually).

Thanks!

Michael

Jul 9, 2017 at 8:06 AM Post #6,008 of 15,537
Long time lurker here, just recently jumped the gun into new sets after been using using Essence STX + DT880 Pro for years. My current equipment is MDR-Z1R and TA-ZH1ES (coming soon).
Might be interested in wireless solutions soon...

Jul 9, 2017 at 9:17 AM Post #6,009 of 15,537
Hello Everyone,
first time poster here. I have been reading the forums here for quite sometime and decided to sign up.
I have an Audeze Sine+DFR which I use at work. I recently bought a HD650 and now, i'm looking for an AMP DAC combination for a setup at home.

Thanks,
Pavan

Jul 10, 2017 at 12:30 AM Post #6,012 of 15,537
Hi, new member here. Been lurking for a while, and have learnt quite a bit from this forum. Thanks for having me. I'm currently running 2 setups:

Desktop: PC > Chord Mojo > ifi iTube 2 > ifi iCan SE > Sennheiser HD800S
Portable: iPhone > Alo Continental v5 > Sennheiser ie800

Looking forward to taking part in discussions!

Jul 10, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #6,014 of 15,537
Hi guys,
first of all thank you for accept me in your great Community! I'm Ferdi, from Italy, and i follow you since 4-5 months!

Music is on the top 3 of my most important things in my life; i play guitar and sing in my Alt-Rock band and on my own when i jam unplugged with my beautiful Taylor guitar.
I've decided to subscribe for a big advice needed about a new DAP...but for this i will open another thread! Sorry for my bad english and thank you in advance for your experience and tips.

ferdi

Jul 10, 2017 at 10:39 AM Post #6,015 of 15,537
Hello,

I've read a lot off of this Forum. Finally decided to join. :) From the moment I picked up a Sennheiser HD180 in 2008, I've steadily been exploring till I've landed with my current configuration of Mac + Focusrite 18i6 Shure SE425. Works for me in Indian traffic and at home :)

I wanted to join in the conversation with y'all.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back