New Member Introductions thread
Mar 26, 2016 at 7:11 PM Post #3,393 of 15,562
What's up guys? New member here too. Learned a lot of things about CIEMs from this marvellous site and i just registered as a new member. Willing to know more and ready to share my feedback about things i might now too.:

Mar 29, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #3,399 of 15,562
Hi, I'm Robert and now here because Im searching for some new HPs since mine are starting to fall apart. See you in recommendations threat i guess.

I haven't yet gotten myself to this point with any of my gear, but I'm curious. Have you looked into replacement parts/repair? 'Guess it depends on the model (part availability, cost, etc.), but it seems like most repairs would be pretty straightforward.

Mar 29, 2016 at 9:28 AM Post #3,400 of 15,562
 I haven't yet gotten myself to this point with any of my gear, but I'm curious. Have you looked into replacement parts/repair? 'Guess it depends on the model (part availability, cost, etc.), but it seems like most repairs would be pretty straightforward.

I havent really looked into it because by now I would have to repace basicly everything except the driver and I also kinda wanna move on.

Mar 29, 2016 at 12:20 PM Post #3,403 of 15,562
Hey, I am Landon. I am a long time lurker and figured it is about time to register and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Or at least try and decide on a good next step set of headphones and dac/amp. Thank you to everyone who has provided so much information on gear.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back