New Member Introductions thread
May 7, 2014 at 4:15 AM Post #17 of 15,519
Hello to you 
smily_headphones1.gif

May 10, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #20 of 15,519
Hi! audiophile wanna be here. I started customizing my rig this year, in the past its just me + portable player + average joe earphones, but after doing some research on good earphones in the market & adding a portable headphone amp:p:cool: I'n now discovering my music once again.:):):p

May 10, 2014 at 12:17 PM Post #21 of 15,519
Hey!
Cate from Toronto area (Canada) . Have been reading this forum on and off for years as it's such a great place to get really good info! Decided to finally join so I could post questions and hopefully learn more that way. This is an awesome place to get info related to most things audio.
I have some Audio Technica earbuds I bought a few years ago but are too big for my ears and are therefore uncomfortable, Sennheiser PX100's, Klipsch S4A earbuds and some others.
I want to get a really comfortable pair of closed over ear noise cancelling headphones and am looking at the Bose QC15's due to their comfortable fit, the PSB' MU4 2's due to their sound quality, and really want to try the Audio Technica ATH-ANC9's BUT can't find any stores that stock the Audio Technica's .
Love this frum, it rocks!!

May 10, 2014 at 12:57 PM Post #22 of 15,519
I've used this site as a resource for the past few months, so I figured it's about time I officially join and try and give back.  I've had a pair of Audioengine A5's for many years and recently picked up a Schiit Modi based on HF advice, but I just purchased a pair of ATH-M50x and a DX90 to make things official.  Let the journey begin!

May 11, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #25 of 15,519
Hello all! I'm an entry level enthusiast experimenting mostly with IEMs at the moment. I've previously had sony mdrex71, sennheiser mx500 (a real and a fake pair -_-), klipsch x1 and I've settled on the Phonak PFE 022 with greys.

Looking forward to reading more!

May 11, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #26 of 15,519
Hello!

I'm Nil from Spain, and I've reading Head-Fi for a long time, so I finally decided to register! I also post in some audio forums in Spain.

My actual audio equipment is an Audio GD NFB-28 paired with Hifiman HE-500, and for portable use I have a Fiio X3 with a B&W P7. I also have AKG K702, Beyerdynamic DT990, Sennheiser HD-25, Koss KSC-75 and Vsonic GR06.

I love headphones and I'm always trying new models! I don't know what they have, but headphones are really and addiction! 

Well, I hope to stay here, learn more and help if it's necessary! 
L3000.gif

May 11, 2014 at 6:00 PM Post #27 of 15,519
  Hello!

I'm Nil from Spain, and I've reading Head-Fi for a long time, so I finally decided to register! I also post in some audio forums in Spain.

My actual audio equipment is an Audio GD NFB-28 paired with Hifiman HE-500, and for portable use I have a Fiio X3 with a B&W P7. I also have AKG K702, Beyerdynamic DT990, Sennheiser HD-25, Koss KSC-75 and Vsonic GR06.

I love headphones and I'm always trying new models! I don't know what they have, but headphones are really and addiction! 

Well, I hope to stay here, learn more and help if it's necessary! 
L3000.gif

Stax! Stax! Stax!
As a matter of fact I have owned k701, dt880, now owning fiio x3, momentum, HE-500, ksc-75 (and lots of other stuff). See the similarity?

May 12, 2014 at 8:16 AM Post #30 of 15,519

Well, I have a friend who has Stax SR007 MKI with a Woo Audio GES and I really like them, but nowadays I can't afford it!  
biggrin.gif
 Maybe in the future... 

Vintage Stax 
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back