New Member Introductions thread
May 12, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #1,666 of 15,551

Just push the "Quote button at the lower right of the member you want to quote's post and it will appear under "Reply" when you type a reply.

Welcome to Head-Fi, both of you (and everyone else)!

THANK YOU!

Nice to see I was not the only new member who did not know this! 
L3000.gif

May 12, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #1,667 of 15,551
May 13, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #1,668 of 15,551
Hello There, I can't say that I am an audiophile as of yet, but I definitely appreciate good sounding music.  I have played a few instruments in my teen years, and have mixed live sound (non-professionally) for quite a few years...therefore, I do appreciate quality music.

Since I am still a student (grad), I still do not have a large budget for a high end setup.  Therefore, I just have some Grado SR80s, which I definitely like a lot.  I am also working on making my own IEMs...so hopefully I will have a custom DIY IEM soon.  :)

May 15, 2015 at 6:36 AM Post #1,669 of 15,551
Hi,

New member, just bought a set of HD800, also have a set of HE500 all driven by an EF5 amp.

Used to have a very nice 2 channel rig but sold it off this year due to space constraints.

Loving the Senniheser cans so far, thinking about upgrading the amp too.

BTW: does anyone else think the forum software loads 'slow'?

May 16, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #1,671 of 15,551
Hello everyone,
I have been lurking in these forums for a long time and It's about time that I join in on the conversations. Headfi has been a wealth of knowledge that's been great for me and terrible on my back account. I have only been into the portable audio world for about two or three years now. I the past I have always just settled for terrible portable listening options. And continued to fund my mild addiction to home two channel setups. But over the last few years of lurking I have now have a second addiction and can't wait to continue the conversation with everyone as a active member.

May 16, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #1,673 of 15,551
Hi all! 

I'm new here and I can't find the place where to place an add to sell some speakers, somebody could tell me where to go to find that? thx !

You have to reach a minimum post count before you can place an ad (not sure what the number is).

May 16, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #1,675 of 15,551
Hi!
Well, I'm getting started now on head fi. Till now I just read through the German hifi-forum and am very excited for an international exchange.

Greetings

May 16, 2015 at 10:13 PM Post #1,676 of 15,551
Hi,
Just giving a shout out to say hello to all. Been lurking around as a guest for quite sometime, soaking up all information and discovering 'needs' i never knew i had :wink:. Glad i discovered Head-fi, just wished my wallet could say the same. 

Nice meeting y'all.

May 16, 2015 at 10:51 PM Post #1,677 of 15,551
Hi,
Just giving a shout out to say hello to all. Been lurking around as a guest for quite sometime, soaking up all information and discovering 'needs' i never knew i had :wink:. Glad i discovered Head-fi, just wished my wallet could say the same. 

Nice meeting y'all.

Welcome to head-fi and remember with your spanking new gear, you can turn up the volume, and drown out the sobbing lamentations of your wallet :D .

May 17, 2015 at 4:34 AM Post #1,680 of 15,551
Hi everybody. 

My name is Jakob, i am new on this site. I didn't really care much for head-fi due to my medium range hifi setup, but after buying the Denon AH-D2000, and finding Markl threads "How To Build One Of The World's Finest Dynamic Headphones (markl Denon AH-D5000 Mods)" I signed up. Thanks for an amazing site. 

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back