New JVC Dual Diaphragm IEMs! HA-FXT90
May 18, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #61 of 73
Keep us updated! I hope they clear up with burn in. My Triple.Fi's are starting to bore me and I want these to replace them.

May 19, 2011 at 8:28 AM Post #62 of 73
Will post a full review in the next couple days...I can quickly say though that clarity has definitely improved with burn-in and they are VERY strong for the price. Excellent bass, good mids, and very smooth treble without a trace of sibilance. I would love the see how the FX700 stack up as JVCs top dynamic, but these are very impressive for the price...prefer them to my MDs so far, and giving my CKM-99s a run for their money...

May 19, 2011 at 8:56 AM Post #64 of 73
Yes they are, or at least pretty standard for a dynamic. I have used them a bit with my Audio Technica portable amp and it opens them up a bit, they sound quite good out of my 4g touch

May 19, 2011 at 8:58 AM Post #65 of 73
Overall, as I will be expressing in my review, they are very solid across the spectrum, from build, to fit, to the accessories included. Not just the sound, but the complete package and intangibles (including they can be easily and comfortably worn down or over-the-ears for example, which I find quite rare, at least for me!) means they are my current favorite for my long daily commute!

May 19, 2011 at 9:03 AM Post #66 of 73
damn, I'm really tempted to import them now 
tongue.gif

May 21, 2011 at 8:56 PM Post #71 of 73
These are looking interesting. I may get a pair eventually, but I'm not sure it will outdo what I already have. 

Quote:
How does these stack up against the HJE900? Do you think it would be a step up above S4? These look really nice, or is the Ortofon EQ-5 a better upgrade over S4?

My FX67 were two steps above my old S4... so it really depends on what kind of sound you prefer.

May 22, 2011 at 3:35 AM Post #72 of 73
review posted

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/555043/jvc-dual-dynamic-ha-fxt90-review

in a nutshell: they rock!
etysmile.gif

And I sold my HJE900, but I remember they were pretty bright, the JVC are way superior IMHO, much smoother.

Aug 11, 2011 at 8:09 PM Post #73 of 73

Quote:
They should fit, since my comply TX400 fit on them snugly.

I haven't been able to get Tx400 on my fxt90 yet.  Seems would be a really tight fit, so I didn't try forcing it.
Anyone else tried other Comply models?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back