New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jul 29, 2016 at 8:28 AM Post #8,028 of 8,377
  with the bass connector ? What is the price ? is it compatible with AK 240?

Yes with bass adjuster on the jack plug and compatible with the AK 240, please PM me and i can check and tell you which cables we have and give you the price of the ones you might like. 

I do know we have a Silver Widow cable that we just finished making as the customer changed his order a couple days ago, this is priced at £320.

Aug 6, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #8,031 of 8,377
Just received these whiplash audio twag v3 silver cables and the magic that I used to hear with my Roxane's using the original Roxanne cables from years ago is back. Clear audio, great top end and transparency. The moon audio cables by comparison Sound lifeless and undefined as I stated in my previous posts in this thread. The Roxane's sound amazing, if you haven't heard their true potential and you're coming from lesser iems you may not miss it but having heard what they can sound like I was never satisfied with how they sounded with the various iterations JH audio made to their cables over the years. My only gripe is that there's no memory wire but I'm looking for a DIY solution.

TWAg  V3 has always been a favorite of mine!

Aug 6, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #8,034 of 8,377
  The Twag v3 is better, the only benefit of the black dragon is the extra bass but you can add bass to the twag with the bass pot whereas the black dragon can't give you the clarity or high end that the Twag v3 does.

True, Twag v3 actually carry's more bass than any silver I've tried.  Having said that, differences in cables have far less impact on sq than any other part of your audio equipment chain, IMO.

Aug 9, 2016 at 3:00 PM Post #8,035 of 8,377
Hi everybody,
I have just bought an AK100II and I would like to buy a better IEM than my current Westone 4R. I listen to Metal music mainly.
Do you think the JH Roxanne is a good partner for my DAP?
Can anyone tell me where can I buy them? The only web I have found them is Earphone Solutions.

Aug 20, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #8,038 of 8,377
Not sure I'm in the Wright thread,Any how I had a good demo of the Roxane 2 at the London can jam and was very impressed with the overall sq,wow that bass,overall slightly on the rich side which I like,sounds great with blues and live rock,maybe my next iem

Sep 5, 2016 at 7:56 PM Post #8,040 of 8,377
Just saw the Roxanne 2 Universal is $2,000 at Moon Audio. It has increased in price drastically from what I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back