New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jun 22, 2016 at 10:30 PM Post #8,011 of 8,377
I have the beat audio cable..I havent been here in a while..

Jun 23, 2016 at 12:38 PM Post #8,014 of 8,377
Oh yeah the Roxanne and JH16 are both end game CIEMs for me. That and the TF10 custom..I've got the MKV Silver Cable, I think it's in my signature if not..I've got a review of the cable on here somewhere..very possibly in this thread..I'm very happy with it..and at the time the only cables out were the Toxic Cables (price and wait), Beat Audio and some other generic cables since JH hadn't released th official connectors yet..I really do wish I had gotten to try out one of the pure silver DHC Cables and Whiplash Twag V2 always sounded great with my TF10 custom and JH16..but for the money I'll just let myself be happy with this one..

Jun 23, 2016 at 6:02 PM Post #8,016 of 8,377
I ordered the cable from here it took about 2.5 weeks for me to receive it.....http://www.unique-melody.com/products/silver-sonic-mkv-beat-audio-premium-upgrade-cable?taxon_id=22

Here's my review from a year ago..the cable was $199 shipped which was about what I wanted to spend..

I've got about 150 hours on the cable now, and I plan to burn to 200, but I'm really glad I got this cable.  The treble definitely has more sparkle, extension, and presence.  The timbre sounds different too compared to the stock cable, more realistic and more treble energy imho (I prefer an energetic sparkly treble to a smooth laid back treble).  The mids sound about the same, still lush.  The bass, especially the low bass has increased significantly down low, and there is much more impact (I have the bass setting high).  The bass is much more punchy now, but still tight, with lots of headroom.  Sound stage is about the same, maybe a little more depth.  The thing I really like about the cable is that everything sounds more energetic.  It still has that big, full, thick sound, but it sounds more lively now.  There is also an increase in clarity.  My only complaint is that the cable could be more flexible.  It's not like the old solid core wire that Headphone Lounge used to make, but it's a bit "springy", which is more of a personal preference more than anything.  I have owned many of the top tier cables (Toxic Cables, DHC, Twag, etc), and to be honest I'm glad I went with the Beat Audio cable, I got the sound improvement I was looking for, and for a good price-$199 shipped, which helps because of the price of the Roxanne in the first place.  Hope this helps.    

Jun 26, 2016 at 10:05 PM Post #8,017 of 8,377

Full Carbon Fiber Roxanne with black AK380 together with the accompanying amp.

Jul 6, 2016 at 8:19 AM Post #8,019 of 8,377
Awesome set

Users who are viewing this thread

Back