New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Aug 27, 2015 at 10:48 AM Post #7,817 of 8,377
Anyone has issues with universal roxannes cracking? My nozzle just cracked when i was removing the comply tips, sent the set to my local dealer in singapore and they had to send it back to jh which charged me $212 sgd to get it fixed. The thing is they merely put another layer of acrylic over it and i can still see the crack, worse of all its still under warranty

I'd be furious. Add that to the list of why I'd never buy from JHA again. I'm not even sure that's legal. You can buy a bottle of acrylic for a few bucks.

Aug 27, 2015 at 11:29 AM Post #7,818 of 8,377
Maria said i could send it in for a repair of the blotched repair, probably have to wait another 1.5 months.... This sucks real bad.. And it broke while i was removing the eartips lightly.. Considering UM mason now haha

Sep 2, 2015 at 6:48 PM Post #7,819 of 8,377
Maria said i could send it in for a repair of the blotched repair, probably have to wait another 1.5 months.... This sucks real bad.. And it broke while i was removing the eartips lightly.. Considering UM mason now haha

Wow. That's why I'd never buy from JH Audio. Westone rules (and I guess other CIEM companies do), but personally I had an incredible experience with Westone out of which I got a pair of UM Pro 50s for free, plus the cost of Fedex International Priority shipping refunded. Talk about taking care of customers.

Oct 8, 2015 at 5:25 AM Post #7,820 of 8,377
​In case anyone is interested  - selling NEW / unused masterpiece

plusSound X8 Series Tri-Metal 2.5mm TRRS balanced CIEM cable for JH Audio Sirens

http://www.head-fi.org/t/783492/brand-new-plussound-x8-series-tri-metal-2-5mm-trrs-balanced-ciem-cable-for-jh-audio-sirens

Nov 3, 2015 at 4:32 PM Post #7,821 of 8,377
I am debating between custom Roxanne or Layla, but have been hesitant to proceed giving complaints from customers regarding the length of time it took to complete orders. I was wondering if there's been any improvements in JH customer service and if the build time of these IEMs has improved.

Nov 3, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #7,822 of 8,377
I am debating between custom Roxanne or Layla, but have been hesitant to proceed giving complaints from customers regarding the length of time it took to complete orders. I was wondering if there's been any improvements in JH customer service and if the build time of these IEMs has improved.

This announcement from JH Audio talks about the current build times:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/780973/newest-news-from-jhaudio-state-of-the-union-lead-times-and-jh-crew-loyalty-program-read-it-or-weep#post_11917840

Nov 13, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #7,824 of 8,377
Where does everyone have their bass levels at?

Nov 14, 2015 at 4:49 AM Post #7,827 of 8,377
Am I the only one here having my bass between 2 and 3 o'clock? :sweat_smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back