New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
May 13, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #7,636 of 8,377

Yeah, I suppose you're right. It's been more than a year, and we're barely seeing cable companies releasing products with the Siren connectors. If we didn't have the Layla and Angie, I suspect the wait would be even longer.

Yes I asked Toxic about this exact issue when I got my cable.

May 13, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #7,637 of 8,377
Nice that beat audio cable looks good might go for it, I'm sick of waiting for these other cablers

May 14, 2015 at 2:15 AM Post #7,638 of 8,377
ive ordered a sliver/gold cable from plussound - which is another option to consider....looks quite nice from their facebook photos...and hay, it may even improve the highs a little.  Otherwise im sure it will look/feel nice as I dislike ear guides...

May 18, 2015 at 2:25 AM Post #7,639 of 8,377
just an update for current JH timing...my Roxannes are now with my audiologist...about 8/9 week turnaround for acyrlic.  :)  
Too bad I cant get my hands on them for 2weeks as Im out of the country.  By the way this is a European order.  

May 21, 2015 at 1:36 AM Post #7,640 of 8,377
I just ordered the Beat Audio MKV Silver Cable for my Roxanne..hopefuly it doesn't take long for it to get here.

May 21, 2015 at 7:17 AM Post #7,641 of 8,377
  I just ordered the Beat Audio MKV Silver Cable for my Roxanne..hopefuly it doesn't take long for it to get here.

Good to know, and please post impressions when you get it.

May 21, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #7,642 of 8,377

Do let us know how they are when you get them. Us Roxanne owners are only just starting to get a taste of aftermarket cables with the Siren connectors. 
smile.gif

May 28, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #7,647 of 8,377
Nice! How long did it take you to get it

May 28, 2015 at 10:25 AM Post #7,649 of 8,377
Haven't tried yet. Seems more convenient than lower, but will let you know.

I think it's probably a better placement as you don't have the weight hanging from the headphone jack. I'm a bit disappointed that the bass pots enclosure is so big in contrast to the stock cables. What was the cost of these, as I need new cables. My left side cuts out so horrible I can't use them unless I'm absolutely immobile. Looking for any replacement cable if anyone had suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it.

May 28, 2015 at 10:33 AM Post #7,650 of 8,377
I think it's probably a better placement as you don't have the weight hanging from the headphone jack. I'm a bit disappointed that the bass pots enclosure is so big in contrast to the stock cables. What was the cost of these, as I need new cables. My left side cuts out so horrible I can't use them unless I'm absolutely immobile. Looking for any replacement cable if anyone had suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it.
This is their top of the line so quite pricy, but the entry is around 199$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back